Author Topic: Dell Inspiron 15 Deal  (Read 776 times)

Offline ar13

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Dell Inspiron 15 Deal
« on: April 18, 2016, 05:35:56 PM »
Anyone receive their Dell Inspiron 15 for 499 from Best Buy and what are your thoughts?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-12gb-1tb-hard-drive-silver/5022500.p?ref=199&loc=XDbotxbyEF4&acampID=1&siteID=XDbotxbyEF4-MbB1KlmUWOdsFROhx..RXg

Anyone else finding the screen resolution and battery life to really really disappoint?

Could some one suggest a laptop in the same price range... I need it for basic use; Internet, Basic Excel, Movie Streaming ... No games.

Do I need better than the Core I3 I5 I7? I got this one because the specs looked very good but if I'm not going to make use of the specs I'd much rather have the better screen res.. and battery life.

Thanx

Offline ar13

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dell Inspiron 15 Deal
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PM »
So after a day with this computer.. the battery life is 4 hours (very poor) and the resolution I'm sure was once considered great is really not up to par.. the touch screen has hick ups when scrolling.. and the keyboard goes on pause every now and again.. so when you think you typed up 3 lines you look at the screen to find that the keys stopped registering mid way.