Author Topic: LHR-LAS  (Read 1570 times)

Offline chuchem

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
LHR-LAS
« on: October 27, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »
Hi all

I was trying to find a seat on BA with miles in C or F from LHR to LAS on the 13 or 14 Nov. It does not even show me the direct flight and I cant find a via flight as well. I dont use BA alot. Can someone please help?
Thanks

Offline Mikeoracle

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: LHR-LAS
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »
Hi all

I was trying to find a seat on BA with miles in C or F from LHR to LAS on the 13 or 14 Nov. It does not even show me the direct flight and I cant find a via flight as well. I dont use BA alot. Can someone please help?
Thanks
When trying to buy this ticket I see on 11/13 (Saturday) only coach available and on 10/14 only Biz but not first. I checked award availability and there is nothing for those dates in C/F.
Since BA doesnt fly intra US you wont find a BA/BA combo to get to LAS and will need to find a BA/AA combo. I searched for LHR-JFK/MIA and only found the below avail, see if you can attach an AA segment to LAS;
Heathrow (London) 17:55 (11-13) John F Kennedy (New York) 21:00 (11-13) BA 179  in First

Next I would check other Cities that BA flies to that also have direct flights to LAS via AA (DFW,ORD...)

Edit- nothing available from LHR-DFW/ORD for those dates. I see availability to PHL but AA does not fly PHL-LAS, so that would take a seperate ticket via US.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 12:03:19 PM by Mikeoracle »

Offline Mikeoracle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:12:03 PM »
When trying to buy this ticket I see on 11/13 (Saturday) only coach available and on 10/14 only Biz but not first. I checked award availability and there is nothing for those dates in C/F.
Since BA doesnt fly intra US you wont find a BA/BA combo to get to LAS and will need to find a BA/AA combo. I searched for LHR-JFK/MIA and only found the below avail, see if you can attach an AA segment to LAS;
Heathrow (London) 17:55 (11-13) John F Kennedy (New York) 21:00 (11-13) BA 179  in First

Next I would check other Cities that BA flies to that also have direct flights to LAS via AA (DFW,ORD...)

Edit- nothing available from LHR-DFW/ORD for those dates. I see availability to PHL but AA does not fly PHL-LAS, so that would take a seperate ticket via US.

To save you some time I checked the following cities that BA flies to but there is no direct AA from there to LAS;
IAH, ATL, DEN, BOS, IAD, BWI, PHX, SEA and SAN

LAX has AA flights to LAS but only Coach availability from LHR on BA for those dates.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12:23:14 PM »
LHR-DFW and LHR-ORD have F on 11/15 and AA has connecting nonstops in F.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Mikeoracle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 12:55:38 PM »
LHR-DFW and LHR-ORD have F on 11/15 and AA has connecting nonstops in F.
;D I was trying to save my Awardnexus points so I narrowed the search to the dates he asked about...

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 01:27:58 PM »
The LHR-LAS route has no F cabin.

From LGW you can take VS to LAS.