Author Topic: Changing a wideroe ticket  (Read 1081 times)

Offline doublejay

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Changing a wideroe ticket
« on: February 20, 2014, 05:48:37 PM »
Anyone ever try changing their wideroe tickets after booking?

I have a trip for Milan planned and would love to change destination to Rome instead of Milan - Think I have a chance?  (Also slight date change)

NOTE: They emailed me a few times telling me that my itinerary was slightly changed (flights moved around by a few minutes each)

NOTE 2: I see that all my flights are Air Canada and AC also flies to Rome - you think I can call Air Canada and they can help?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:54:02 PM by doublejay »

Offline rachelicohen

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Changing a wideroe ticket
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 10:59:04 AM »
Hi. I just flew Wideroe, you can try emailing them, I think since it was so cheap and there was an
error with fuel charges, it will be a big charge to make any change to your itinerary. I tried it also.
I am not sure if you left yet, but I left something in Malpensa airport. Would you be able to get it for me?

Offline Myls311

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:07:18 PM »
Anyone ever try changing their wideroe tickets after booking?

I have a trip for Milan planned and would love to change destination to Rome instead of Milan - Think I have a chance?  (Also slight date change)

NOTE: They emailed me a few times telling me that my itinerary was slightly changed (flights moved around by a few minutes each)

NOTE 2: I see that all my flights are Air Canada and AC also flies to Rome - you think I can call Air Canada and they can help?
I had success after trying for two months. Wideroe was refusing to budge and finally after many attempts at HUCA through United got a rep to change it for me after making up that I have a wedding in Israel I cant miss but it was only a 12 hour change in times.

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:22:48 PM »
I know I should keep my mouth shut but every so often I fell the need to speak up about this.

Chosamo shel hakadosh baruch hu is emes
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline AnonymousUser

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 09:48:54 AM »
I have a Wideroe ticket for the day after Pesach. Due to circumstances, I'm not sure if we'll be able to go then. Is there any chance I'll be able to cancel without paying the cancellation fee?