Author Topic: Israel advice!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline TzippyW

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Israel advice!
« on: February 12, 2014, 11:20:45 AM »
Hi all,

I am traveling to Israel in May and could use some advice. I have not been there in almost 10 years since seminary. I will be traveling with 2 toddlers, ages 4 and 2. I will take any advice you can offer regarding things to do with toddlers, places to eat, which cities are the best to visit, and where to stay hotels vs renting an apartment? Which hotels? Where to find apartments? Any advice on being/traveling with kids in Israel? Bring car seats? How many strollers, double/single/both? I'm a little overwhelmed and will take any advice I can get. TIA!!

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
Re: Israel advice!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 11:22:04 AM »
Hi all,

I am traveling to Israel in May and could use some advice. I have not been there in almost 10 years since seminary. I will be traveling with 2 toddlers, ages 4 and 2. I will take any advice you can offer regarding things to do with toddlers, places to eat, which cities are the best to visit, and where to stay hotels vs renting an apartment? Which hotels? Where to find apartments? Any advice on being/traveling with kids in Israel? Bring car seats? How many strollers, double/single/both? I'm a little overwhelmed and will take any advice I can get. TIA!!
Welcome.

There are a few threads which you can check out that have all that information. I will try and link some of them , but better to just search.

Travelling with Children
Things to do and places to eat.
Hotels
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline TzippyW

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 11:58:26 AM »
Thanks I had read those posts already and didn't quite find what I was looking for.

Offline HP58

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 12:24:49 AM »
Thanks I had read those posts already and didn't quite find what I was looking for.
You can try posting in those threads. Veteran DDFers do not appreciate the starting of new threads when perfectly appropriate threads already exist. Therefore they tend to ignore these posts.
Welcome to the forums!

Offline herring

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 11:20:26 PM »
i called    http://planitisrael.com    its  heimeshe people. for a minimal fee they help you with where to go and what to do they set you up a nice itinerary based on your preferences and schedule the reservations. i highly recommend them

Offline moish

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 03:48:22 AM »
i called    http://planitisrael.com    its  heimeshe people. for a minimal fee they help you with where to go and what to do they set you up a nice itinerary based on your preferences and schedule the reservations. i highly recommend them
did they recommend you a good herring brand?