Author Topic: Staples 20% off  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Mutty

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
Staples 20% off
« on: February 23, 2014, 01:32:57 PM »
If no one saw this yet --
Anything you can fit in the bag even things you can't like furniture
staples.com
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
Re: Staples 20% off
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »
And the bag's not bad either!
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline bluiemonster1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 01:34:37 PM »
Staples master thread?

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 01:35:12 PM »

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 01:43:28 PM »
Sorry, actually I got an email. But I know from the past, you just have to walk into the store and get the bag (free).

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
If no one saw this yet --
Anything you can fit in the bag even things you can't like furniture
staples.com
Excludes furniture.

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 02:15:12 PM »
Excludes furniture.
Wrong: Got this from actual coupon fine print:
All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion.

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 02:16:10 PM »
While we're at it, here's the whole thing:
*Valid through 3/1/2014 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount on Staples® EcoEasy(sm) bag will be taken at register at time of purchase, item no. 708691. Limit one coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other coupons. Not valid on kiosk orders. Discount applies to products that fit within the customer's Staples EcoEasy bag only. All chairs, furniture and clearance items are included in this promotion. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Chromebooks, Apple® products, Bose® products, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, HP ink and toner, Epson ink and toner, Keurig® coffee brewers, printers, fax and copier machines, business machines, laminators, storage, all case paper, cases of water, all Copy & Print Center orders, USPS, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, extended service plans, depot repair and parts, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Cashier Instructions:
 1) Scan customer's Staples EcoEasy bag and contents inside.
 2) Scan any product-specific coupons applicable to the transaction.
 3) Scan or enter the coupon code to discount the Staples EcoEasy bag.
 4) Scan or enter the 20% off coupon.

Already have a Staples® EcoEasy bag? Bring it in store, fill it with everything you need and receive your discount. Discount only applies to customers with a Staples EcoEasy bag, item no. 708691.