DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

BNIB Canon Pixma Pro 1000 wireless printer BONUS

(1/2) > >>

ydbe:
you know the deal, it's been around before.
I bought the printer with the plan to sell it, I removed the UPC code for rebate purposes. it's a beast, even in a sealed box I can tell it's a workhorse.
make me a serious offer, i'm willing to meet almost anywhere in the Brooklyn-Lakewood area. thanks
PS The BONUS is a 50pk of glossy paper that came with it. i have a photo if you want, just ask....

A3:

--- Quote from: ydbe on February 25, 2014, 09:24:31 PM ---you know the deal, it's been around before.
I bought the printer with the plan to sell it, I removed the UPC code for rebate purposes. it's a beast, even in a sealed box I can tell it's a workhorse.
make me a serious offer, i'm willing to meet almost anywhere in the Brooklyn-Lakewood area. thanks
PS The BONUS is a 50pk of glossy paper that came with it. i have a photo if you want, just ask....

--- End quote ---

Per forum rules.. Please post a price. This is not eBay

lubaby:

--- Quote from: ydbe on February 25, 2014, 09:24:31 PM ---you know the deal, it's been around before.

--- End quote ---
You mean Pro-100?

Currently retails for $250.

ydbe:

--- End quote ---
edit-
sorry I didnt read rules before posting, I'm hoping for as close to $200 as possible.
on some sites this printer is called the pixma professional 1000, but on Amazon it's referred to as pro 100. it's the same item either way, i have a photo if you wish to see it first.

lubaby:

--- Quote from: ydbe on February 26, 2014, 02:51:32 PM ---edit-
sorry I didnt read rules before posting, I'm hoping for as close to $200 as possible.
on some sites this printer is called the pixma professional 1000, but on Amazon it's referred to as pro 100. it's the same item either way, i have a photo if you wish to see it first.

--- End quote ---
The deal has only ever been on the Pro-100. There is no Canon Pixma Pro-1000.
The other option is the Pro-1 and that retails for $1000.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version