Topic Wiki

To sign up:

Everyday: http://www.dansdeals.com/go/Everyday6/
Everyday preferred: http://www.dansdeals.com/go/EverydayPreferred6/

EveryDay Credit Card (No Annual Fee)
Sign-up bonus: 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 in 90 days
Earning: Earn 2x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (not including warehouse stores like Costco), on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); and 1x points on all other purchases.
Spending Bonus: Use the Card to make 20 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits.
App: A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they’re close to earning 20% extra Membership Rewards points.
Other features: The Card will also come with smart chip technology and a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.

EveryDay Preferred Credit Card ($95 annual fee)
Sign-up bonus: 15,000 points when you spend $1,000 in 90 days
Earning: Earn 3x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (not including warehouse stores like Costco), on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); 2x on US standalone gas stations; and 1x points on all other purchases.
Spending Bonus: Use the Card to make 30 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 50% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits.
App: A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they’re close to earning 50% extra Membership Rewards points.
Other features: The Card will also come with smart chip technology and a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.
Annual fee: $95
Links

How much did I spend so far on groceries?
Groceries is a sub-category of Merchandise and Supplies.
Display year to date and select graph and filter transactions.
Then click on Merchandise and Supplies and Groceries will be a sub-category.

Author Topic: 2 New Amex Cards: EveryDay Cards With 20-50% Bonuses, Full Membership Rewards  (Read 153817 times)

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
Re: 2 New Amex Cards: EveryDay Cards With 20-50% Bonuses, Full Membership Rewards
« Reply #540 on: December 08, 2020, 10:38:37 AM »
Apologies for the double posting.

But,
I don't want to mess up the wiki, can someone please add them? It seems they are both in one thread here: https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=39057.0

TIA!
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline MeirS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
What is the highest offer available for the EDP? I tried applying for it earlier but was declined because I already have 4 credit cards with AmEx.
Now I have an offer to upgrade for 25,000 points. Any downside to accepting the offer?

(When I applied, I almost closed my ED to get approved for the EDP but I hesitated because there was no guarantee I would get approved)

Offline justmeha

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
What is the highest offer available for the EDP?
there was an upgrade offer going around for 40K.

I'm not sure what the all-time high is for new sign-ups, but I'm pretty sure it never went over 35 - 40k.

Offline Spoon

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Maybe wait a little. I got the 40k upgrade offer after getting the 25k a few months prior. I believe the highest SUB has been 30k.

One thing to keep in mind is that once you upgrade you won't be eligible for the SUB, so better to apply for a new one and then upgrade

Offline efflpetzel

• View Profile
What's the easiest way to get to the 30 purchases per month to get the bonus points on the EDP,

Amazon refill is min $5

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Shaya E

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
What's the easiest way to get to the 30 purchases per month to get the bonus points on the EDP,

Amazon refill is min $5
Amazon has $0.50 reloads. Unless you mean that for some reason that doesn't register as a transaction...

Offline efflpetzel

• View Profile
I meant the auto reloads.

I really don't want to be busy making 30 $0.50 transactions every month