Author Topic: CC sent to alternate address  (Read 1151 times)

Offline bg26892

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
CC sent to alternate address
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:16:44 PM »
Was just approved for the citi 100k offer but was looking for the card to be sent to an alternative mailing address (i'm currently traveling)?  Has anyone done this with citi before?  i had 3 other apps approved today and was able to call and change the mailing address. 

Can anyone tell me how long this Citi card takes to get to them after approval?

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: CC sent to alternate address
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 05:51:21 AM »
Was just approved for the citi 100k offer but was looking for the card to be sent to an alternative mailing address (i'm currently traveling)?  Has anyone done this with citi before?  i had 3 other apps approved today and was able to call and change the mailing address. 

Can anyone tell me how long this Citi card takes to get to them after approval?

Citi( amex) is not as easy to get them to send cc to another address ( Chase,Bark,BOA no problem) --- for the first time in a few years I got citi to send to alter address -- not 100% sure they actually did it as i was told this on Sunday. will check later today to see if card "was sent yet "

what i have done  in past -- after they have sent out card to address on application I call and tell them card lost --resend to Europe-- has always worked but sometimes they require me to wait 2 weeks b4 they send new card

I use a PO BOX as my mailing  in states while  applications require street address --- the other day i spoke to a CSR who has been with citi 30 years -- she told me -- she has seen application get cards with PO addresses --- anyone ever get a card apprvd with a PO ???-

Offline bg26892

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: CC sent to alternate address
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 01:59:39 AM »
Citi( amex) is not as easy to get them to send cc to another address ( Chase,Bark,BOA no problem) --- for the first time in a few years I got citi to send to alter address -- not 100% sure they actually did it as i was told this on Sunday. will check later today to see if card "was sent yet "

what i have done  in past -- after they have sent out card to address on application I call and tell them card lost --resend to Europe-- has always worked but sometimes they require me to wait 2 weeks b4 they send new card

I use a PO BOX as my mailing  in states while  applications require street address --- the other day i spoke to a CSR who has been with citi 30 years -- she told me -- she has seen application get cards with PO addresses --- anyone ever get a card apprvd with a PO ???-

is it possible to have them expedite (UPS?) the card and then contact UPS and then have them change the delivery address?