Author Topic: cash for paypal or AP in Israel  (Read 866 times)

Offline yhakak

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
cash for paypal or AP in Israel
« on: March 07, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »
hey DDFers

I find myself with some US dollars cash in Jerusalem, Israel which needs to go to the USA. If anyone needs USD cash in Jerusalem and wants to pay me via paypal, AP, or GW, pm me and we can meet up and do the transaction. I can save you ATM fees, etc., and you can save me having to carry cash.

$1000 or more, please. And for those who do the AP thing, it's a legit way to get $1000 credit card spend, which is often not so easy for us israelis  ;)

Offline ual902

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: cash for paypal or AP in Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:24:05 AM »
hey DDFers

I find myself with some US dollars cash in Jerusalem, Israel which needs to go to the USA. If anyone needs USD cash in Jerusalem and wants to pay me via paypal, AP, or GW, pm me and we can meet up and do the transaction. I can save you ATM fees, etc., and you can save me having to carry cash.

$1000 or more, please. And for those who do the AP thing, it's a legit way to get $1000 credit card spend, which is often not so easy for us israelis  ;)

How's the extacy business these days? Any white powder on the cash ? JUST KIDDING happy purim ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:41:17 AM by ual902 »

Offline yhakak

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: cash for paypal or AP in Israel
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 06:10:53 AM »
How's the extacy business these days? Any white powder on the cash ? JUST KIDDING happy purim ;)

It's funnier if you spell ecstasy correctly.  :)

And business is very good, thank you... I'd have to be the world's stupidest drug dealer ever to do something like that.