Author Topic: Southwest Question - How should I handle this situation?  (Read 595 times)

Offline PPLA

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Southwest Question - How should I handle this situation?
« on: March 10, 2014, 06:42:31 PM »
Hey Guys!

I landed back home in the west coast in Sep 2013, with a return to yeshiva for Sep 18, 2013, I had to cancel my return flight resulting in the amount paid going back to my previous credit of $140 expiring July 14, 2014 and rebooked another flight for Nov 14 2013 and I added an additional $7.50 credit that would have expired on Feb 26, 2014, and during rebooking the SW agent said you'll keep the higher amount's date. Again Unknowingly, when I called to cancel, my Nov flight they told me it will expire on Feb 2014, I told him the info I had received before and said no worries cal the consumer relations line ( 214 - 932 - 0333) and they'll fix it for you once its expired for free. I told him great, can you please put a note in my file, he said no need to and I cannot do it from our end.   Now I've been trying to call for 2 weeks during my breaks with a busy response tone. and finally today got through to them. I spoke to Trent, he said we'll only extended it by taking off $100 and besides I don't see any notes!.. I told trent the person I spoke to then said no need for one and can't do it anyways..I told him then please do me a favor as a goodwill to a long standing costumer..Trent said no...then I asked for a supervisor... Trent said " this is the supervising line", then I hung up.

Any advice for me? or customer lines I can reach?

P.S  I don't think a HUCA will work here since the customer relations department is in one location, I believe.

Thanks!