Author Topic: Price Mistake- Series 7 11.6" Business Slate Series 7 11.6" Business Slate $10.0  (Read 26290 times)

Offline rangersin4

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
  • Programs: -CLASSIFIED-
My next email to them, awaiting response:
I received a response from you explaining that my order, #XXXXXXXX was canceled due to a price mistake and that it was subject to your terms; "Promotion Details (T&C): Samsung is not responsible for misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed in processing until after the promotion period has ended."
I received a confirmation email for my order that it was accepted. I don't see anywhere in these terms anything that would prevent you from honoring the order despite the alleged mistaken price.
Please reinstate the order.
Thank you for your time.

Offline mickeyg

• $336 Israel Deal Finder
  • Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, UA Silver, DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hertz #1 Gold
I received a response from you explaining that my order, #XXXXXXXX was canceled due to a price mistake and that it was subject to your terms; "Promotion Details (T&C): Samsung is not responsible for misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed in processing until after the promotion period has ended."
I received a confirmation email for my order that it was accepted. I don't see anywhere in these terms anything that would prevent you from honoring the order despite the alleged mistaken price.
Thank you for your time.
Any updates?
I have nothing witty to write here....

Offline NateOren

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Thank you for your order
+1

Question, is everyone's order showing "Boxed Shipment" and underneath, "Quantity Cancelled #"?

Offline dealfinder85

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
some of you guys have to calm down. it was clearly a mistake, they realized it, and canceled the orders. just drop it.
so you wont get the slate for 10 bucks, life wont end
dont keep going back and forth seeing if you can bother them until they send it

Offline HowYaDoin

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
some of you guys have to calm down. it was clearly a mistake, they realized it, and canceled the orders. just drop it.
+1000 I wasnt gonna say anything because I ordered one to but come on theres hoping to get lucky and then there is being a chazer I think this falls into the latter category

Offline Toasted

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile

+1

Surprisingly enough, some companies have sane people working in customer service  who will not give in to some relentless nudges.

Offline MC

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
+1000 I wasnt gonna say anything because I ordered one to but come on theres hoping to get lucky and then there is being a chazer I think this falls into the latter category
+1
I too, had ordered and was cautiously optimistic, but I think the right thing to do here is to honor the company's decision and not be obnoxious about it.