Author Topic: For those that bought w hotels beds..  (Read 4425 times)

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: For those that bought w hotels beds..
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 09:54:10 PM »
just a quick update..
i saved a screenshot of the order when i placed it and it has a different customer service number than the new W store site has now. I called it they said i need to call back during business hours. I called the new number and spoke with a woman (i forgot her name) and said interesting because i just was told i should call back during business hours. She kept fudging up some answers but i finally got her to say straight out that its a different company than the previous one that we made the orders from, and they wont be sending out new box springs. There is definitely a bigger picture here- and im no detective but good luck to everyone who got this bed i assume there will be problems and noone will deal with you. thank god for amex, and the fact i didnt sell my previous bed.

Offline shmebeble

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 10:03:52 PM »
just a quick update..
i saved a screenshot of the order when i placed it and it has a different customer service number than the new W store site has now. I called it they said i need to call back during business hours. I called the new number and spoke with a woman (i forgot her name) and said interesting because i just was told i should call back during business hours. She kept fudging up some answers but i finally got her to say straight out that its a different company than the previous one that we made the orders from, and they wont be sending out new box springs. There is definitely a bigger picture here- and im no detective but good luck to everyone who got this bed i assume there will be problems and noone will deal with you. thank god for amex, and the fact i didnt sell my previous bed.
Great find.
The website is different now as are the prices. This is very interesting

Offline shimbo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2014, 01:25:22 PM »
I just called and they told me it is the correct box spring, that it was an updated version. I bought 2 beds, think you can win a dispute for over 1k?

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2014, 02:20:58 PM »
just a quick update..
Do you think Amex will just refund it no problems ?

Offline nyminute

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 03:54:39 PM »
Do you think Amex will just refund it no problems ?
Its easy. Just call your credit card company and put the unit in dispute or if you do online credit card file a dispute. Within 45 days it will be resolved in your favor. Simply not as shown
the item is different than the picture. They will take it back or in 45 days you will have it free.
Proud Father of Son Serving IDF.

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 06:25:58 PM »
I just called and they told me it is the correct box spring, that it was an updated version. I bought 2 beds, think you can win a dispute for over 1k?
their liars. its not the correct box spring. its a cheap simmons one. i bought 4 beds- disputed them all (received item not advertised)

Offline shimbo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 02:17:04 PM »
Can someone please post a screenshot of the original mattress set from the site at the time of order?

Offline MnM1130

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2014, 08:14:23 PM »
Can someone please post a screenshot of the original mattress set from the site at the time of order?
its the same exact one that is on the site right now.
My last order i have made from them it came with the right box springs
It in no way shape or form showed a blue one.. keep harassing them for the fun of it but their a different/new company and they wont help u.

Offline HP58

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »
their liars. its not the correct box spring. its a cheap simmons one. i bought 4 beds- disputed them all (received item not advertised)
Wow. Keep us posted on the outcome.
Amex?

Offline srulibe

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 01:30:01 PM »
I missed out on the sale, anyone looking to get rid of them?