Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 507920 times)

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1100 on: January 01, 2015, 03:07:16 PM »
and just in case you still have money left you can put the rest in here.  Feel honored. I only do it for special people.

https://www.coinassets.net/?ref=mnoblog
https://www.a-assets.com/static/docs/Certificate-of-Incorporation.pdf
so now you are trying to recruit more victims for your scams?
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 01, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »
New to the forum, but not new to the topic. I have a friend who purchased tablets, and I believe that everyone who has been posting here, especially those who make claims that authorities have been contacted, are all simply disgruntled. Not a soul on this forum has any proof to anything other than their personal opinions and allegations. And while I have not put in a penny into this, I still feel that it is terrible that there are those who are willing to ruin others based on gossip. Nobody went to the FBI and you all know that.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: January 01, 2015, 03:12:16 PM »
New to the forum, but not new to the topic. I have a friend who purchased tablets, and I believe that everyone who has been posting here, especially those who make claims that authorities have been contacted, are all simply disgruntled. Not a soul on this forum has any proof to anything other than their personal opinions and allegations. And while I have not put in a penny into this, I still feel that it is terrible that there are those who are willing to ruin others based on gossip. Nobody went to the FBI and you all know that.
so avi wechsler is back with a new name? mods can you compare ip's

Offline abe pollak

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 01, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 01, 2015, 03:14:53 PM »

Oh no, that's where you are 100% wrong. An FBI file has been opened for both Sungames naming both Neil and Robert by name and the other file names the Jewish organizations/yeshivas and the leaders who are actively asking for $$.

This I know FOR SURE. 

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 01, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »
this is a really good one for you.

http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/starting-a-business/2013/10/04/8-home-based-business-ideas-that-pay/
rule for life never take tips on how to make money from a scammer unless you want to end up in a cell

Offline gtr nismo

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 01, 2015, 03:16:38 PM »
I was informed by a very upset investor who lost 150,000 that he reported this whole scam to the FBI. He told me that he gave up on ever seeing his money but is fuming that they still try and raise more money and continue to have foolish conference calls like they did last night. He mentioned a few organizations in monsey in the report that are  involved- one of them  being Tomchei Shabbos of Monsey.
  There are some real upset investors who have had enough.
It is disturbing that leadership of tzedaka organizations are involved in raising money for something like this.
I just sighned up bc i saw this post and i wanna say that i know who this investor is pretty well and he told me he never went to the fbi or anybody.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 01, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »

I just sighned up bc i saw this post and i wanna say that i know who this investor is pretty well and he told me he never went to the fbi or anybody.

There are many investors and you and I probably don't know the same one.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 01, 2015, 03:18:07 PM »
how many accounts is avi wechsler making in one day?

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 01, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
Avi pollack- wachsler, Your group is turning on you and the other scum bag leaders who think they are untouchable. You are a thief for continuing this scam going as long as it did. You hurt lots of people.
 You will go down along with all your other leaders - shragi g, shimmy w,  moskowitz and all your other buddies.

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: January 01, 2015, 03:22:44 PM »
Avi pollack- wachsler, Your group is turning on you and the other scum bag leaders who think they are untouchable. You are a thief for continuing this scam going as long as it did. You hurt lots of people.
 You will go down along with all your other leaders - shragi g, shimmy w,  moskowitz and all your other buddies.
AMEN

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 01, 2015, 03:27:06 PM »

Oh no, that's where you are 100% wrong. An FBI file has been opened for both Sungames naming both Neil and Robert by name and the other file names the Jewish organizations/yeshivas and the leaders who are actively asking for $$.

This I know FOR SURE.
I find it extremely disturbing that people post in the forum how they know everything for a fact, and that everything else is a scam. That is quite convenient.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 01, 2015, 03:28:52 PM »

So sad that people feel so comfortable threatening others, especially when it comes to claims that they would like everyone to believe is fact.

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 01, 2015, 03:29:14 PM »
New to the forum, but not new to the topic. I have a friend who purchased tablets, and I believe that everyone who has been posting here, especially those who make claims that authorities have been contacted, are all simply disgruntled.
You "have a friend who purchased tablets" ?!?!?  You're full of it! This was a purchase!?!? Are you out of your mind? No one purchased these! These are simply 'smoke and mirrors' to get people to invest! No one decided to shop for tablets with Sungame, no sane individual would ever do so! It's just a means to an end, to get naive people to put in money in this scam.

Offline abe pollak

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 01, 2015, 03:29:20 PM »
Listen Berky,

Why are you afraid to show how many posts you have really posted? you have posted over 1000 times yet you somehow keep it to 55.

Dont be embarrassed...Not everyone has so much time. 

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 01, 2015, 03:30:18 PM »
I find it extremely disturbing that people post in the forum how they know everything for a fact, and that everything else is a scam. That is quite convenient.
I find it extremely disturbing that scammers post in this forum trying to recruit new victims and trying to instill doubt in those who are already victims and want to pull out but are now given a bit of false hope and therefore the scam continues on

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 01, 2015, 03:30:25 PM »
Good to see all the leaders and dumb followers sign up with new names to post. You must all be getting nervous. There are a bunch of investors who will rat you all out.
  Did Neil sign up for this or is he in panama?

Offline avromie7

• View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 01, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
So sad that people feel so comfortable threatening others, especially when it comes to claims that they would like everyone to believe is fact.
ironically it's you who is saying this

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: January 01, 2015, 03:31:31 PM »

Who's being ruined?

Offline abe pollak

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 01, 2015, 03:31:58 PM »
Some people might actually want the tablets