Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 507965 times)

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1180 on: January 01, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »

You have no defense. Clearly, your defense is frustration and impatience. Once again, I can tell you from my vast legal experience, what you are doing here is beyond questionable.

And from my vast legal experience I can tell you that you are in big trouble.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: January 01, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
What facts would there have to be in this case so that you are comfortable in conceding that this is a scam?

He's side tracking you!!

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: January 01, 2015, 04:46:06 PM »

He's side tracking you!!

He's not. He will have no answer.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: January 01, 2015, 04:46:09 PM »

What facts would there have to be in this case so that you are comfortable in conceding that this is a scam?
From a legal standpoint, you would have to provide documentation that those involved have conspired to gather funds for phantom causes. Innocent until proven guilty.

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: January 01, 2015, 04:46:39 PM »
I have heard about this, however, that is far from substantive proof. Sounds more like frustration and impatience.
Mike, Mike, Mike...
Speak to anyone who put money in, did any part, any!, of the leader's promise come to fruition?!
After a year of constant promises, almost daily, was any principal money returned? How about any percentages above principal, which was promised? Even 1%?
Did any investor get or see anything in writing, a proper legal document linking themselves to Sungame? Who in their right mind today takes money from investors with no legal paper trail? You know who? Scammers!

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: January 01, 2015, 04:47:16 PM »

From a legal standpoint, you would have to provide documentation that those involved have conspired to gather funds for phantom causes. Innocent until proven guilty.

I didn't ask you for a general answer in fraud or Rule 10b-5. I'm asking you about this case.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: January 01, 2015, 04:48:25 PM »

And from my vast legal experience I can tell you that you are in big trouble.
Me? That would be quite difficult since I am absolutely not involved in any way. Perhaps I did not make that clear. Your frustration does not incriminate others, facts do. I am simply reading these posts, and find the lack of legitimate facts quite remarkable. Carry on, though.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: January 01, 2015, 04:50:28 PM »

Mike, Mike, Mike...
Speak to anyone who put money in, did any part, any!, of the leader's promise come to fruition?!
After a year of constant promises, almost daily, was any principal money returned? How about any percentages above principal, which was promised? Even 1%?
Did any investor get or see anything in writing, a proper legal document linking themselves to Sungame? Who in their right mind today takes money from investors with no legal paper trail? You know who? Scammers!
Once again, my statement has been very consistent. Simply stating that time has elapsed without gain is not a valid claim. Your frustration is clear, but that is about it.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: January 01, 2015, 04:50:46 PM »
Let's get the names of these leaders and ask them to verify

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: January 01, 2015, 04:53:30 PM »

He's side tracking you!!
I find this entire group quite entertaining. Without anything more than my own perspective, it appears to me that you are a small group of disgruntled and disappointed people who are taking out their frustration and impatience on others. Perhaps you should step back and reflect on that before proceeding to build a more incriminating case against yourselves.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: January 01, 2015, 04:54:56 PM »
I find this entire group quite entertaining. Without anything more than my own perspective, it appears to me that you are a small group of disgruntled and disappointed people who are taking out their frustration and impatience on others. Perhaps you should step back and reflect on that before proceeding to build a more incriminating case against yourselves.

Why have you been on this forum for the past hour? Isn't there some other way you can spend your time?

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: January 01, 2015, 04:55:25 PM »
Once again, my statement has been very consistent. Simply stating that time has elapsed without gain is not a valid claim. Your frustration is clear, but that is about it.
The biggest proof is that all these leaders are in bed with Neal Chandran, a world renowned crook. Why would these "frum" leaders get involved with such a person?

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: January 01, 2015, 04:55:33 PM »

Let's get the names of these leaders and ask them to verify
Perhaps I did not make myself clear. From a legal perspective, YOU have to prove that they are acting illegally. The "leaders" you are referencing have no obligation to those who "invested." From what I understood from my friend, he purchased tablets. He received tablets. End of story.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: January 01, 2015, 04:55:44 PM »
What's have you got in the gamble to sit here for an HOUR and answer our "frustrations"?!!!

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1194 on: January 01, 2015, 04:56:16 PM »
The sad truth is that poster Mike Moore is conceding that investors won't get their principal back but he doesn't believe it's fraud  because the funds collected were not used for undisclosed purposes.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: January 01, 2015, 04:57:11 PM »
Perhaps I did not make myself clear. From a legal perspective, YOU have to prove that they are acting illegally. The "leaders" you are referencing have no obligation to those who "invested." From what I understood from my friend, he purchased tablets. He received tablets. End of story.

I see you keep having a hard time making yourself clear. Are you sure you understood your "friebd" right?

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: January 01, 2015, 04:57:42 PM »

Why have you been on this forum for the past hour? Isn't there some other way you can spend your time?
Ordinarily, yes. However, I am resting - and finding this quite interesting and entertaining. Again, please do not allow your collective frustration to dictate your lack of acceptance of reality. My involvement is pure interest.

Offline Mike Moore

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: January 01, 2015, 04:57:47 PM »

Ordinarily, yes. However, I am resting - and finding this quite interesting and entertaining. Again, please do not allow your collective frustration to dictate your lack of acceptance of reality. My involvement is pure interest.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: January 01, 2015, 04:58:11 PM »

How many tablets? How much did he invest???

You must be that fancy shmancy lawyer that crackpot was talking about on her call to Dan.

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: January 01, 2015, 04:58:29 PM »

Your "friend" has know idea what he's talking about!!! He was LIED to!!!