Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 515627 times)

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1460 on: January 27, 2015, 10:09:20 AM »
I highly doubt that's what they were promised
Originally no but now that's where it's holding, I saw the email with the response from the R"Y. (My friend manages the yeshivas emails)

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 27, 2015, 10:12:32 AM »

Originally no but now that's where it's holding, I saw the email with the response from the R"Y. (My friend manages the yeshivas emails)

Seriously?! That whole email thread (containing the outrageous false promises) should be submitted to Feds because it's criminal. 

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 27, 2015, 10:53:26 AM »

They were originally promising crazy triple digit returns  within a few weeks- this is going back to early last year .
  Recently, they were promising for every 10,000 you get  a million back. It was insane. The funny thing was , people were asking serious questions on the conference calls that they were taking this promise seriously.
  Some leaders did make " brokers fees" originally. They could care less if this was a real deal or not. They were just padding their own pockets.
 I know a few investors , they are all pissed but afraid to do anything becasue it may lead to arrests of rabbonim who were leaders.
   The credit card processing company was committing fraud setting up fake accounts. The rabbonim involved where looking out to make their own money off other peoples investments. There is so much going on- The FBI heads will spin. Problem is , it will be hard  to cover up because so much is in emails and recorded calls that cannot be denied.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:58:37 PM by AbeBerkowitz »

Offline J-Man

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 27, 2015, 12:50:43 PM »
When I started in februari i got $100k for every $ 1k, later in november i got $1M for every $1k and end of december there was an offer for $ 3,5M per $ 350.
No new offers since then as they are trying to finish this deal (or scam if you believe that to be the case)
I did not take every offer launched, but i am in now for $ 5.050 total.

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 27, 2015, 12:56:20 PM »
When I started in februari i got $100k for every $ 1k, later in november i got $1M for every $1k and end of december there was an offer for $ 3,5M per $ 350.
No new offers since then as they are trying to finish this deal (or scam if you believe that to be the case)
Seriously do you think they have 3.5 million they are dying to give it away for $350 ? No one gives away money like that sorry but you are way to naive if you fell for it
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Mordyk

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #1465 on: January 27, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
i hope you will donate some of your proceeds to all the organizations that fell for this scam and lost all their funding(and credibility)
#TYH

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 27, 2015, 01:21:13 PM »

How these leaders sleep at night is beyond me. This is SCREAMING scam. The SEC and FBI can and should be clued in just by your "deal" offerings alone. This REAKS of fraud. Sad, sad SAD!!!

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 27, 2015, 01:23:49 PM »

Good thing you got your money back
I feel the need to add my comments too. I have made a bankdeposit of $ 6.000 on 14-02-2014. I received my 3D tablet in the last week of june and got my
money back in full last week. I am now waiting to see what the gift will be. My leader tells me it is coming anyday now. But at least i am already breakeven in cash and have a nice tablet as interest for lending my money for 8 months...

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 27, 2015, 02:21:44 PM »
I'm still confused as to why people are called "leaders"
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 27, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »
I'm still confused as to why people are called "leaders"
    The top guys did not want to have to answer to every individual persons complaint or question. So they basically made groups with leaders who talk for them. The leaders are the ones who got the investors to invest and then you went under their group. They were titled "group leaders".

Offline TRUTHHURTS

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: January 27, 2015, 03:15:53 PM »
Let me start off by saying i did invest my money in this venture,let me also make very clear that i know and have been reading this site for about three months now. I decided to sign up because i want to ask a few questions to the people that comment on here  weekly. First thing is i would like to know why no one has decided to contact the FBI regardless of if you are involved or not involved? Right now as it stand i no longer believe what these people are saying for the simple fact that every time something is suppose to happen they have a problem i don't care how small a company is you have lawyers and ppl that take care of things for you one man alone cannot do it all so when they say Neil is missing a paper or Neil forgot something and has to fly back to get it sorry we live in a world where documents can be sent over night by fed ex, ups, etc. Secondly why if this company is what it says it is are they blaming this site on the delay of everything why is a simple site being blamed for a deal that was done done done as Robert was saying still not being done at one point they asked every one to put in 900 for a lawyer fee to finish up paper work in December then they asked every one to put money into another deal called ssi or si which is a better deal than the one originally promised.The updates have a pattern one call is good new one call is a delay then another call is good new then they will do two delayed updates then back on to good news again.i know Neil and Robert and all the leaders read this site so here is my stand i am asking anyone on here who is involved to take a stand for real results real refund real answers. i never see anything being published about this company no buy no nothing. i have more to say but i will wait

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: January 27, 2015, 03:18:53 PM »
Let me start off by saying i did invest my money in this venture,let me also make very clear that i know and have been reading this site for about three months now. I decided to sign up because i want to ask a few questions to the people that comment on here  weekly. First thing is i would like to know why no one has decided to contact the FBI regardless of if you are involved or not involved? Right now as it stand i no longer believe what these people are saying for the simple fact that every time something is suppose to happen they have a problem i don't care how small a company is you have lawyers and ppl that take care of things for you one man alone cannot do it all so when they say Neil is missing a paper or Neil forgot something and has to fly back to get it sorry we live in a world where documents can be sent over night by fed ex, ups, etc. Secondly why if this company is what it says it is are they blaming this site on the delay of everything why is a simple site being blamed for a deal that was done done done as Robert was saying still not being done at one point they asked every one to put in 900 for a lawyer fee to finish up paper work in December then they asked every one to put money into another deal called ssi or si which is a better deal than the one originally promised.The updates have a pattern one call is good new one call is a delay then another call is good new then they will do two delayed updates then back on to good news again.i know Neil and Robert and all the leaders read this site so here is my stand i am asking anyone on here who is involved to take a stand for real results real refund real answers. i never see anything being published about this company no buy no nothing. i have more to say but i will wait
You are the one who knows all about it and are personally involved so you should be the one contacting the FBI
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline Mordyk

• View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
« Reply #1472 on: January 27, 2015, 03:30:56 PM »
You are the one who knows all about it and are personally involved so you should be the one contacting the FBI
+1000   you know you wont see the money so why not exploit the truth!  you have all the proof!!
#TYH

Offline Joe622

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 27, 2015, 03:35:13 PM »

I think your 100% right and I think its time that we all come forward with the names of these leaders call them out and trust me they'll stop asking for more money and defending the company.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 27, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: January 27, 2015, 04:02:59 PM »