Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 516038 times)

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1520 on: January 27, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »

I am still in hopes of good news tomorrow even though there are people that don't believe that this can be real.

I will ask that these people that are the leaders.......tell Neil that we are tired of all the delays and broken promises. I know you are all reading this forum to see what you might hear and so am I.
If you hear first then post please.

What will have to happen for you to lose faith?

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: January 27, 2015, 08:52:21 PM »
I do not get the money after 3 years of waiting

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #1522 on: January 27, 2015, 08:53:42 PM »
I do not get the money after 3 years of waiting
Wasn't it supposed to take a few weeks at most?

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: January 27, 2015, 09:03:10 PM »
I am not sure if this will happen or not but will all the reports to the FBI website if I get anything then I will be happy.
If you are not invested with any amount then I wish you well.
I do have a job and they make all the money while they pay me a few pennies to make all that money for them.
I do know that I am taking a leap of faith but even if I loose the money I had put in this what you call a scam is still a chance that I could come out better than if I did not try at all.
I have heard the saying that if you do the same thing you did yesterday you will get the same results today.
It seem to are damming me for trying even though it sounds to good to be true.
But you have to say that what I did yesterday is not the same thing I had did today.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: January 27, 2015, 09:06:31 PM »

I am not sure if this will happen or not but will all the reports to the FBI website if I get anything then I will be happy.
I do have a job and they make all the money while they pay me a few pennies to make all that money for them.
I do know that I am taking a leap of faith but even if I loose the money I had put in this what you call a scam is still a chance that I could come out better than if I did not try at all.
I have heard the saying that if you do the same thing you did yesterday you will get the same results today.
But you have to say that what I did yesterday is not the same thing I had did today.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but I have no idea what this means.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1525 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:08 PM »
what are you doing to try more today than yesterday?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: January 27, 2015, 09:13:54 PM »
you must have alot more money than me then way more.
You see i live on the lower amount of money in life under 30k

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: January 27, 2015, 09:15:39 PM »
you must have alot more money than me then way more.
You see i live on the lower amount of money in life under 30k
do you mean that what you are doing different is living with less money?

Offline Freddie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: January 27, 2015, 09:16:36 PM »
The only people who are still holding out now are the people who actually appreciate the drama that they have been put through. I don't mean that they deserved to have been ripped off. I'm jus saying that they did get some return on their investment just by being given the ride of a lifetime. I know that sounds weird so maybe some of the actual parties involved can corroborate this.

Yes, they would have liked to have actually made money. Anybody would. But even if they never make money, they got to have the experience of what it's like being involved in a deal that could have (in just for pretend) made them wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.

Ultimately, this is how I believe the top level scammers justify their behavior. They are doing live interactive theater, sort of like Improve is Everywhere but with much higher emtional stakes because you have your life savings on the table.

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: January 27, 2015, 09:16:55 PM »
Today and yesterday I work for someone else to help them make their business make them rich while I on got a low pay and they will be richer tomorrow and I will still be working for them or someone else and still have the same amount of money earned.

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: January 27, 2015, 09:25:53 PM »
so yes I am going to try to change something besides working for the business and not getting any gains for my family. Now I do not have alot of money to buy into some big stock and make it that way. I know that there is people that are out just to scam the low wage people that want money but I did not actually buy into sungames but my leader. and I do believe that he is trying his best to help us poor folks. I only found out in December that it was Sungames but been invested since June in a different kind of investment and it was called trust me with no question and I will make you money. But I see that you are a higher income person.

I did not get into this to get rich but more so to gain a better income and if this works at all then I would again do the trust me deal again with my leader.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:52 PM »

so yes I am going to try to change something besides working for the business and not getting any gains for my family. Now I do not have alot of money to buy into some big stock and make it that way. I know that there is people that are out just to scam the low wage people that want money but I did not actually buy into sungames but my leader. and I do believe that he is trying his best to help us poor folks. I only found out in December that it was Sungames but been invested since June in a different kind of investment and it was called trust me with no question and I will make you money. But I see that you are a higher income person.

I did not get into this to get rich but more so to gain a better income and if this works at all then I would again do the trust me deal again with my leader.

Nebach, I really feel terrible. Your leader is failing you. He knows that there is no money and what they are doing is so SO wrong. You need that money back from him ASAP.  Get it back and invest in mutual funds or something.  OY

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 27, 2015, 10:20:29 PM »
I feel terrible for the way you were taken advantage of. In all seriousness I think that the best investment for you will be to improve your English. From your posts it seems that English is a second language for you. I think that with a better English you will find many more opportunities opening.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 27, 2015, 10:25:41 PM »

I feel terrible for the way you were taken advantage of. In all seriousness I think that the best investment for you will be to improve your English. From your posts it seems that English is a second language for you. I think that with a better English you will find many more opportunities opening.

Sincerely genuine advice. I agree

Offline buyitnow

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 27, 2015, 11:47:03 PM »
To the person who earlier asked how a blog can take down a multi-billion dollar enterprise -- as if that's an unlikely scenario -- don't sell yourself short.

in the 90's one of the largest ponzi schemes ever (pre-madoff) was exposed by an unknown, small-time publisher of a tiny, free newsletter in a small college town somewhere in nowheresville, USA.

read more if you wish: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/04/04/business/how-a-country-boy-snared-a-money-man-from-the-big-city.html

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 27, 2015, 11:48:37 PM »
To the person who earlier asked how a blog can take down a multi-billion dollar enterprise -- as if that's an unlikely scenario -- don't sell yourself short.

in the 90's one of the largest ponzi schemes ever (pre-madoff) was exposed by an unknown, small-time publisher of a tiny, free newsletter in a small college town somewhere in nowheresville, USA.

read more if you wish: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/04/04/business/how-a-country-boy-snared-a-money-man-from-the-big-city.html
That proves the point it has yet to happen to a legitimate company
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline buyitnow

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 27, 2015, 11:54:23 PM »
of course that's the point! if it was legitimate there would be nothing to take down.

before a ponzi scheme is taken down it can look very legitimate to a lot of people. unfortunately.

Offline avromie7

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 27, 2015, 11:55:30 PM »
of course that's the point! if it was legitimate there would be nothing to take down.

before a ponzi scheme is taken down it can look very legitimate to a lot of people. unfortunately.
Unlike sungames....
I wonder what people who type "u" instead of "you" do with all their free time.

Offline buyitnow

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 27, 2015, 11:57:36 PM »
like sungames. they looked legit to a lot of people, and the sec/fbe/media did nothing about it. it took a blog to take it down.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1539 on: January 27, 2015, 11:58:32 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.