Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509780 times)

Offline JTZ

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #2120 on: February 10, 2017, 07:45:18 AM »
Innocent people get scammed every day. Not sure why anyone is surprised this is still going on.
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: February 10, 2017, 07:55:31 AM »
Innocent people get scammed every day. Not sure why anyone is surprised this is still going on.

Because this is one of the stupidest. 

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: February 10, 2017, 08:06:53 AM »
they have been bouncing around from country to country trying to get the wire to pass regulation  but seem to be just going on and on like the energized bunny. I was told that the wire would be done January 1st 2017 and that they would close the books as a 2016 transaction.
I just want to hear some good news about things moving forward. I was having faith til they started playing  the email per day.
When the daily email are a bunch of empty words and promise that tomorrow is the day.
I can only think that they have no clue how to pull this off and close the deal.
"wire pass regulation"

"Close the books as a 2016 transaction"

Why are you spewing such gibberish?? Gosh. These phrases are utter gibberish. Is there a reason why you won't accept this?

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: February 10, 2017, 09:25:45 AM »
Firstly, Lawyers  handle these kinds of large transactions not a convicted fraudster who has been banned by the SEC from ever trading securities again. He cannot be a director of any corporation or handle ANY investors funds. Yet here is Neil who is not a director of SUNGAME corp handling the 100 million dollar sale himself. AHAHAHA.  How about the promised 1000% return of your 1k investment??? People actually believed that one. They ask for small investments so when investors find out they were duped they dont bother filling complaints. They also are too embarresed to let people know they were dumb enough to invest.

"Wait Neil just now has to fly to see the Asia partners to get the new bylaws passed before we have the green light to wire the funds"   HAHA   Hey Neil and Eric  what happened to the Crypto currency and Pokemon Go??????   Neil is a con artist..............Google his name and see for yourselves.  SEC, IRS , CRA and FBI are a coming...............These guys took all those millions through different corporations then didnt file tax returns....Ouchie...........Taking the funds and then dissolving the companies wont hide your fraud boys........

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: February 11, 2017, 03:43:04 PM »
Google his name and see for yourselves.  SEC, IRS , CRA and FBI are a coming
So you reported them and are working with authorities? Or you're simply dreaming?

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: February 13, 2017, 02:49:48 PM »
I dropped a dime alright.........My dreams are their nightmare.........Its easy to do folks  You can file a complaint online........No one will ever know you did........See the link................   

https://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

Offline Freddie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: February 13, 2017, 02:52:14 PM »
I dropped a dime alright.........My dreams are their nightmare.........Its easy to do folks  You can file a complaint online........No one will ever know you did........See the link................   

https://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

The SEC is an American governmental body. You are in Canada and so is the head scammer, no?

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: February 13, 2017, 02:58:32 PM »
The head scammer Neil says he is overseas but most likely in Nevada where he has a house and property.Neil started this scam while he lived in Calgary along with the other promoters who live in Ottawa and or Toronto area. Neil was CEO of the american company SUNGAME corp which is traded on the  US stock market under stock symbol  SGMZ.  SUNGAME was to be bought for 100 million dollars USD by Schneider Brothers in the UK. This scam has been going on for 6 years..   SEC works hand in hand with any federal agencies such as CRA, RCMP, IRS  etc....

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: February 13, 2017, 03:10:05 PM »
Cool.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2129 on: February 13, 2017, 03:16:16 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: February 13, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »
Go to    www.scam.com    look under     Investments  lots on therer about  Neil Chandran and Eric Madsen.......Its said there are soooo any ongoing scams out there.................

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: February 13, 2017, 03:27:25 PM »

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: February 13, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2133 on: February 13, 2017, 03:35:53 PM »
totally don't get your diyuk
Why does it seem that there are so many posts in this thread from first time posters all barely coherent with........... lot of ..............dots...........
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: February 13, 2017, 03:41:28 PM »
.........ALOL.......... :)............

Offline henche

• View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: February 14, 2017, 02:06:34 PM »
they have been bouncing around from country to country trying to get the wire to pass regulation  but seem to be just going on and on like the energized bunny. I was told that the wire would be done January 1st 2017 and that they would close the books as a 2016 transaction.
I just want to hear some good news about things moving forward. I was having faith til they started playing  the email per day.
When the daily email are a bunch of empty words and promise that tomorrow is the day.
I can only think that they have no clue how to pull this off and close the deal.

Let's put it this way:

Let's imagine in dreamworld where they didn't plan to run away with the money, and the plan all along was to use the money to invest in the company legitimately and they would be able to pay you back your huge rebate.  How's the company doing? Is it making money? Have they sold anything other than to you idiots? No. So then they can't possibly pay you because they promised you twice as much money as  you gave them. So you're not getting your money. QED.

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: February 14, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »
I didnt invest so I am not an idiot. A friend asked me to look into whether it was a legit investment and I saw the fraud right away.  SUNGAME hasnt filed financials with the SEC as per regulations in  over three years yet the company is being sold for 100 million LOL.  The company has no assets or income.  They offered people a 1000%  return and many suckers went for it..........plus  a bonus......

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: February 14, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
Let's put it this way:

Let's imagine in dreamworld where they didn't plan to run away with the money, and the plan all along was to use the money to invest in the company legitimately and they would be able to pay you back your huge rebate.  How's the company doing? Is it making money? Have they sold anything other than to you idiots? No. So then they can't possibly pay you because they promised you twice as much money as  you gave them. So you're not getting your money. QED.

Love it!

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: February 15, 2017, 10:40:58 AM »
Lawyers are actively looking for victims  of the SUNGAME   fraudulent scheme.    See link  about this fraud

http://www.sungamescam.com/

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: February 15, 2017, 10:01:13 PM »
Because...that...doesn't...look...shady...at...all
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.