Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509626 times)

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #1640 on: February 10, 2015, 07:41:17 PM »

Yes, I feel that there are several trolls or sort of trolls active in this thread. With that I mean people that have no
money in this deal, but shout they were scammed. And have opinions about things they know very little or nothing about.

As for my take, if my leader is right, there should be a big announcement made today after US market close.
Hope it is what those who do have a stake in this have been waiting for.

So what was the BIG announcement?!

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 10, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »

So what was the BIG announcement?!

To be patient.

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #1642 on: February 10, 2015, 07:56:49 PM »
To be patient.
I can't begin to imagine how you figured that out... :P

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: February 10, 2015, 08:46:43 PM »
Yes, I feel that there are several trolls or sort of trolls active in this thread. With that I mean people that have no
money in this deal, but shout they were scammed. And have opinions about things they know very little or nothing about.

As for my take, if my leader is right, there should be a big announcement made today after US market close.
Hope it is what those who do have a stake in this have been waiting for.

I could not agree with you more J-Man and they claim I am a troll and keep repeating it but I am invested and they are not but yet they are the ones that are feeding off this forum the most.
They can not even say that they have an invested part in Sun Games but they sure know how to be a troll and egg it on more. I am pretty much done with this forum because all they do is knock my investment  on how it is a scam. I  know that my leader will come thru one way or another but these guys do not have a investment but yet they troll to be in the spot light.

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: February 10, 2015, 09:09:55 PM »

I could not agree with you more J-Man and they claim I am a troll and keep repeating it but I am invested and they are not but yet they are the ones that are feeding off this forum the most.
They can not even say that they have an invested part in Sun Games but they sure know how to be a troll and egg it on more. I am pretty much done with this forum because all they do is knock my investment  on how it is a scam. I  know that my leader will come thru one way or another but these guys do not have a investment but yet they troll to be in the spot light.

Don't take is personally. They are just jealous for not investing and they know you will be laughing all the way to the bank with millions in profit while they regret their inaction.

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: February 10, 2015, 09:12:56 PM »

Who said I haven't invested and lost money in this?! I have. Probably a whole lot more than you. Difference is that one year later I realize I'm not getting anything back. It's over. It's a scam.

Offline Moishebatchy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #1646 on: February 10, 2015, 09:15:56 PM »
So since alot of comments have been made about SunGames being a scam then I guess I will ask what good deals are out there that are not scams.

Troll. Go back into your dark, foul-smelling hole in the ground.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 11, 2015, 01:17:28 AM »

Don't take is personally. They are just jealous for not investing and they know you will be laughing all the way to the bank with millions in profit while they regret their inaction.
Keep the faith. He who laughs last, laughs longest.  ;)
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline Drago

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: February 11, 2015, 02:09:04 AM »
Keep the faith. He who laughs last, laughs longest.  ;)
Ancient Rabbinic expression?

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 11, 2015, 02:40:10 AM »

Keep the faith. He who laughs last, thinks longest.  ;)
CTFY

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: February 12, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »
From this week's Ami Magazine...

Offline Boruch999

• View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: February 12, 2015, 11:28:54 AM »

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: February 12, 2015, 11:57:51 AM »
dear mrs scandal,as far as how you feel i dont know your true intention and you did not mention if you made a honest mistake and you were foolish and naive (and any valid excuse how you could actually believe that something to good to be true) that this was a oppurtunity to make money and out of the goodness of your heart you wanted to share the wealth with others then i trully feel bad that you lost money and it ended up that you are being blamed for something you didnt do, but if at any point had you been honest with yourself you knew that its not a great idea and being that you would receive benefits by advising others to "invest" you blinded yourself from the truth and convinced yourself into a lie, then you deserve the shame and distraught that you are getting.
the only advice i have for you is to go around telling people how you ruined your family pride and you and your children are suffering from this so others will learn a lesson about the consequences of your actions and may refrain from following in your steps
 as far as going to bais din, if  b'd would tell you that you should pay back hundreds of thousands , would you listen ? or do you want to go to bais din, because you know there is no case against you since you dint take people money you were just (payed) to give people terrible advice and convince them into a scam, and you hope  if bais din says you dont owe money then people will find out that like bais din sided with you and it will make you feel better.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: February 12, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »
i highly doubt it was written by anyone involved in this

dear mrs scandal,as far as how you feel i dont know your true intention and you did not mention if you made a honest mistake and you were foolish and naive (and any valid excuse how you could actually believe that something to good to be true) that this was a oppurtunity to make money and out of the goodness of your heart you wanted to share the wealth with others then i trully feel bad that you lost money and it ended up that you are being blamed for something you didnt do, but if at any point had you been honest with yourself you knew that its not a great idea and being that you would receive benefits by advising others to "invest" you blinded yourself from the truth and convinced yourself into a lie, then you deserve the shame and distraught that you are getting.
the only advice i have for you is to go around telling people how you ruined your family pride and you and your children are suffering from this so others will learn a lesson about the consequences of your actions and may refrain from following in your steps
 as far as going to bais din, if  b'd would tell you that you should pay back hundreds of thousands , would you listen ? or do you want to go to bais din, because you know there is no case against you since you dint take people money you were just (payed) to give people terrible advice and convince them into a scam, and you hope  if bais din says you dont owe money then people will find out that like bais din sided with you and it will make you feel better.
that hurt my eyes while attempting to read

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: February 12, 2015, 12:13:56 PM »

i highly doubt it was written by anyone involved in this
that hurt my eyes while attempting to read

Wow then that's even sadder. How many frum scams are going on at once in a span of one year? This is a pretty good coincidence.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: February 12, 2015, 12:15:53 PM »
Wow then that's even sadder. How many frum scams are going on at once in a span of one year? This is a pretty good coincidence.
it was likely written by one of those scammed for whatever reason

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: February 12, 2015, 12:18:53 PM »

You mean one of the victims of this scam or another entirely?

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:13 PM »
I strongly believe that this letter was written by a Sungame investor based on the frum people and rabbonim involved with the Sungame scam.
   How many other scams involving frum people and rabbonim happened this past year? ... i really hope not too many.

Online TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: February 12, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »
This isn't the 1st such article written to RST.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: February 12, 2015, 12:35:45 PM »
You mean one of the victims of this scam or another entirely?
This