Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509850 times)

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #240 on: June 12, 2014, 04:41:59 PM »
http://biz.yahoo.com/e/140523/sgmz10-q.html

You think this will save my job?!?
You realize that you are linking an UNAUDITED quarterly report containing MDA that is basically Bs.

You're fired!

Offline bubkiz

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2014, 04:43:27 PM »
Cut and paste from the above link:

We have incurred significant losses and negative cash flows from operations since our inception in on October 11, 2010. We have an accumulated deficit of $3,968,452 and a working capital deficiency [b]$3,930,908 a[/b]s of March 31, 2014. These conditions raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern. We have historically financed our activities through the private placement of equity securities and through related party advances. Through March 31, 2014, we have dedicated our financial resources to the development of Flightdeck and Vidirectory and the expansion of our tablet business and general and administrative expenses as described later in the section titled Results of Operations.

We have incurred significant losses and negative cash flows from operations since our inception in on October 11, 2010. We have an accumulated deficit of $3,968,452 and a working capital deficiency $3,930,908 as of March 31, 2014. These conditions raise substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern. We have historically financed our activities through the private placement of equity securities and through related party advances. Through March 31, 2014, we have dedicated our financial resources to the development of Flightdeck and Vidirectory and the expansion of our tablet business and general and administrative expenses as described later in the section titled Results of Operations.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »
Emkay if you know the names of the people who are doing this ask your lor, it probably is a mitzvah to publicize them since they are חוטא ומחטאי and מחללי ה ברבים (apologize if my Hebrew spelling is bad) and I could keep going on the list of עבירות they are commiting which requires one to publicize the individuals involved
trust me,  I don't like this one bit and being someone who knows the inner workings of this  scheme, I want to end this more than you do. Though I have a line,  and bestowing upon people names and titles without knowing the story or any substantial facts crosses that line.  So I will not be disclosing names in this public setting.  If you feel there is something you can contribute to this cause then you can PM me

Offline Ergel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »
Sungame's mission is simple: to enrich people's lives by becoming a leading social networking, content creation, content discovery and distribution platform. Integral to the site's functionality is a central aggregation engine that excels at serving targeted, focused and high quality content and social medial interactions based on the user's specific interests and past usage history. Other tools available on the website are designed to simplify content creation and distribution for content producers, while providing these artists an engaged audience interested in consuming this content.

Have you been to there website. It looks like it was written by a third grader. And they seem to have no customer base? How can you be a leading social networking platform with no website and no customer base?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Aaaron

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2014, 06:18:13 PM »
This thread cracks me up.  The ability of some people to convince themselves that this is legitimate is impressive.

Offline shimino1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2014, 06:57:53 PM »
This thread cracks me up.  The ability of some people to convince themselves that this is legitimate is impressive.
Whats not legitimate about it? You put in 1000$ pretend you got a tablet, they give you back your money plus another 500$
they pretend they sold a ton of tablets (and somhow lost milions doing it) their stock goes up to 5 bilion $, their 5 employes get fat paychecks and bonuses and when the LLC colapses one day and goes bankrupt those 5 guys walk away with the money leaving a bunch of people penniless.
Whats wrong with that? (sarcastic)

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2014, 08:15:47 PM »
Emkay if you know the names of the people who are doing this ask your lor, it probably is a mitzvah to publicize them since they are חוטא ומחטאי and מחללי ה ברבים (apologize if my Hebrew spelling is bad) and I could keep going on the list of עבירות they are commiting which requires one to publicize the individuals involved
I wasn't telling you to do it. I was suggesting you ask your lor because it might be the right thing to do in this case

Offline MosheP

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2014, 08:36:02 PM »
This isn't a scam where they're selling houses that don't exist  and skipping town.  Or pushing a worthless stock,  or any other scam where SMART people can be taken in.

They are offering something that is too good to be true,  where you make money for doing nothing.  Even if honest Abe approaches you with something like this you say away. 

The only way to make I in this world is through hard work.  This applies to both the material world and the spiritual world 

Publicizing  names as a safety awareness is worthless.  Instead we should educate  folks to use common sense. 

For me the biggest flag was where they caimed a certain non-profit  "invested"  4 milion and already got the money back.  When I spoke to the Executive  Director  he told me he never gave a dime.

If you can't be transparent about something I stay far away. 

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2014, 08:40:34 PM »
The value is the stock keeps getting mentioned. Have you bothered to look at the volume of share traded. It's under 500 shares a day. And we don't know who is buying the shares. It could be friends and family. There is no way they could get billions of dollars for the company. It's a made up number

Offline henche

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2014, 08:51:08 PM »
The value is the stock keeps getting mentioned. Have you bothered to look at the volume of share traded. It's under 500 shares a day. And we don't know who is buying the shares. It could be friends and family. There is no way they could get billions of dollars for the company. It's a made up number

Are they publicly traded on a market? How does the market allow this?

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »
It trades OTC

Offline henche

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2014, 09:25:54 PM »
It trades OTC

So then as you say, for all we know they are "trading" it back and forth between themselves at obscene prices to further the scam.

Offline Baruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2014, 11:33:14 PM »
I'm not sure what's funnier, Alex Libman - the man who imagines himself as a great intellectual writer, or yechielM1 - the man who imagines himself as a Hedge Fund employee. I'm cracking up.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2014, 11:53:32 PM »
I'm not sure what's funnier, Alex Libman - the man who imagines himself as a great intellectual writer, or yechielM1 - the man who imagines himself as a Hedge Fund employee. I'm cracking up.
Both very sad and pathetic.
But these guys keep Ddf interesting 8)

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2014, 11:59:20 PM »
and

It trades OTC
yet

I read that online along with lots of other articles.

Several lawyers looked into the company and said it is not a penny stock. (That article is from a year ago)
lol
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Drago

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2014, 12:43:24 AM »

Publicizing  names as a safety awareness is worthless.  Instead we should educate  folks to use common sense. 

Very surprised to see you say that.
Do we say that rather than arresting a thief, we should tell people to get better security systems on their house?

Both approaches need to be taken. Education, and punishment for those responsible.
Them being busted and ppl seeing their friends messed over as a result is the strongest lesson there is.

Offline Ergel

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2014, 03:11:25 AM »
Just spoke to the guy I know who out in cash. He hasn't gotten anything back. He's still convinced the whole thing is legit. Trying to explain to me that there is the guy from monsey who went to LA and then to Paris and verified the whole thing. And he can't be lying....
@Emkay is the monsey guy the guy you know? name starts with an S?

Offline yhakak

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2014, 03:50:55 AM »
Just spoke to the guy I know who out in cash. He hasn't gotten anything back. He's still convinced the whole thing is legit. Trying to explain to me that there is the guy from monsey who went to LA and then to Paris and verified the whole thing. And he can't be lying....
@Emkay is the monsey guy the guy you know? name starts with an S?

Yeah, because we all know Paris is where the real money is.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2014, 04:05:04 AM »
Someone should call the FBI. Every day that passes is creating more victims.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2014, 06:46:11 AM »
I wish there was a way to short it.