Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509663 times)

Online Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #500 on: August 27, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »
I'm on Tapatalk so can't search properly - could someone post a link to MosheP's post?

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=40343.msg786521#msg786521

Online Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #501 on: August 27, 2014, 02:40:55 PM »
Thanks.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 27, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
 wait ..so my 1,000 investment is not turning into 250,000?!?! .... how can this be!!  .... The Mekubalim all promised!!!
     How am i going to break this news to my wife that she is not getting the diamond ring she always dreamed of!!
This is horrible and it is all MosheP fault ! How dare you ruin my "guaranteed" 150% return!! They told me that we are "so close" !! and "the end is near!" .  I promised my Rebbe that i was going to build him a shul with fancy bricks and marble!!- how is he going to handle this. MosheP, you are in big trouble with my wife and rebbe!
     I just got a call about some credit card offering 10,000 to sign up and every time i use it , they pay me money!! ...who is in?
 MosheP , stay away from this offer!

Offline menachem_m

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 27, 2014, 04:47:01 PM »
So to sum it up,
Don’t underestimate a fool’s willingness to protect his ego by willingly continuing to be fooled.

Offline Moishebatchy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #504 on: August 27, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »
"When the game is over" and people lost their money, MosheP, YOU will be the cause of it. Not every failure is a scam. It is possible that the offer was too good for you to believe it, but if it goes down because the people who waited so long charged back their card causing bankruptcy, its YOU MosheP who caused it. The delay we are in now is YOUR doing. If it fails because the stock goes down to zero - causing and end to the company - it YOU MosheP who are responsible. When you put up the receipt, the company was at a much healthier state. MosheP, you were called by numerous people to take it down. You refused. You knew people felt threatened that they will lose their money if it was kept up. The threat they felt is now more real then ever but you continue to proudly keep it high in the sky. You want to save the world whilst knowing that keeping it is killing people. There is a family who could not buy clothing for their children in school because the money is tied up still. MosheP, we may be wrong, but we feel the your posting caused us to still be in it. We follow the story every minute of the day and know exactly where he is and what he (the CEO) is doing. We know there is a good opportunity and we know that you dont care about us.

You care to WIN the "fight", you dont care about your brothers, you care about yourself, your pride. You know it hurts people thats its up there what is your REAL reason?

And I repeat...

Troll. Go back into your dark, foul-smelling hole in the ground.

Nobody wants to hear from you. You're a miserable, pathetic, life-sucking piece of sh*t who makes money by ripping off the poor and the naive. The fact that you have the balls to try and blame someone ELSE for YOUR actions shows what a miserable excuse for a human being you are. You're like an abusive husband who beats the crap out of his wife but then says "it's her fault, not mine. If she would treat me with respect, I wouldn't have to do this. It's not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong".

Blaming MosheP?! Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot?!?! Here's an idea for you, you sorry sack of horse manure: if you don't want your "6.1 billion dollar company" brought down by a single receipt, you can start by not scamming innocent people in the first place, you disgusting son of a b*tch. Shame on you, I don't know how you can walk into a shul and actually expect to be "kosher" as part of a minyan. (Unless you're a woman, I suppose.)

/rant

Offline Freddie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 27, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »
And I repeat...

Nobody wants to hear from you. You're a miserable, pathetic, life-sucking piece of sh*t who makes money by ripping off the poor and the naive. The fact that you have the balls to try and blame someone ELSE for YOUR actions shows what a miserable excuse for a human being you are. You're like an abusive husband who beats the crap out of his wife but then says "it's her fault, not mine. If she would treat me with respect, I wouldn't have to do this. It's not my fault, I'm not doing anything wrong".

Blaming MosheP?! Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot?!?! Here's an idea for you, you sorry sack of horse manure: if you don't want your "6.1 billion dollar company" brought down by a single receipt, you can start by not scamming innocent people in the first place, you disgusting son of a b*tch. Shame on you, I don't know how you can walk into a shul and actually expect to be "kosher" as part of a minyan. (Unless you're a woman, I suppose.)

/rant

Words from the heart...

Offline Moishebatchy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Arzei Makolet Platinum, Yossi's Makolet Silver, Yesh! Gold, Rav Kav Dirt
« Reply #506 on: August 27, 2014, 06:18:05 PM »

Online jaywhy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 27, 2014, 06:20:37 PM »
And I repeat...

/rant
Lol.
Just caught upon this thread. Good stuff ;D

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2014, 06:39:58 PM »
Oh the power of a DDF post. Do you think if we threatened Amex they'd revert the churning and name matching rules? Are they willing to risk their whole company when we can just post a statement and poof, they're gone and all the executives are in jail?
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com

Offline yaakov s

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 27, 2014, 06:45:44 PM »
"When the game is over" and people lost their money, MosheP, YOU will be the cause of it. Not every failure is a scam. It is possible that the offer was too good for you to believe it, but if it goes down because the people who waited so long charged back their card causing bankruptcy, its YOU MosheP who caused it. The delay we are in now is YOUR doing. If it fails because the stock goes down to zero - causing and end to the company - it YOU MosheP who are responsible. When you put up the receipt, the company was at a much healthier state. MosheP, you were called by numerous people to take it down. You refused. You knew people felt threatened that they will lose their money if it was kept up. The threat they felt is now more real then ever but you continue to proudly keep it high in the sky. You want to save the world whilst knowing that keeping it is killing people. There is a family who could not buy clothing for their children in school because the money is tied up still. MosheP, we may be wrong, but we feel the your posting caused us to still be in it. We follow the story every minute of the day and know exactly where he is and what he (the CEO) is doing. We know there is a good opportunity and we know that you dont care about us.

You care to WIN the "fight", you dont care about your brothers, you care about yourself, your pride. You know it hurts people thats its up there what is your REAL reason?
Just curious why by My Harvest America you used your real name ?? http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=3910.msg42409#msg42409 and not here ?

Why not use it here ? Be a thief and be proud!!

Offline aradisc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: August 27, 2014, 06:47:32 PM »
Just remember folks, it's almost at the end.

Dan, you'll have to close your whole column over there  ;D

Offline aradisc

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 27, 2014, 06:56:07 PM »

Also note that the date of the Alberta hearing was the same time as NC claimed to be in New York, then Panama. Maybe he's skipped North America for good?

(7/17)
"Dear Insider,
We are on the East coast, and will be entering the regulatory review/submission session shortly. "
(7/18)
"Dear Insider,
It is 930am in Panama and we are attending to the secure-server requirements for registration as dictated by the regulators. During this initialization process, in order to calibrate the Europay controls which are run by the Panamanian system, we will be present at the secure-server facility (nicknamed the "bunker") which has limited communication facilities externally, other than a secure email capability."

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 27, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »
Also note that the date of the Alberta hearing was the same time as NC claimed to be in New York, then Panama. Maybe he's skipped North America for good?

(7/17)
"Dear Insider,
We are on the East coast, and will be entering the regulatory review/submission session shortly. "
(7/18)
"Dear Insider,
It is 930am in Panama and we are attending to the secure-server requirements for registration as dictated by the regulators. During this initialization process, in order to calibrate the Europay controls which are run by the Panamanian system, we will be present at the secure-server facility (nicknamed the "bunker") which has limited communication facilities externally, other than a secure email capability."
Truth is better than fiction! You just can't make this stuff up.. lol

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 27, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »
Truth is better than fiction! You just can't make this stuff up.. lol

It's called "double talk." The old time "carny folk" (traveling carnival people) are masters at it. It's the art of saying lots of words without any discernable meaning. It's fun for a game, not to use to destroy people's finances.

Offline avremie

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »
May I be zoche to merit a fraction if the olam habah of MosheP who saved hundred of yidishe families from financial ruin.
יהא חלקי מיושבי דנס דילז
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:38:37 PM by avremie »

Offline Moshe123

• View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2014, 07:47:59 PM »
I'm enjoying this thread. Please go on.

Offline moshepcousin

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2014, 09:56:50 PM »
Anyone know a family that was saved because of cousin moish?

Offline moshepcousin

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 27, 2014, 09:58:10 PM »
Who said SG was a multi B company. They are a small nothing!

Offline lubaby

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2014, 10:03:29 PM »
Cousin MosheP mentioned it at the end of the first post.

Offline aradisc

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2014, 10:19:11 PM »

The purported market cap of SGMZ is 2.67B, but my understanding is that that's pretty much a made up number as they are not traded on a real exchange nor do they have to account for that in any meaningful way. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SGMZ I'm sure the finance guys on here can explain it better.