Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509644 times)

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #700 on: September 17, 2014, 12:18:49 PM »
Where do I sign up? Can I just give you my credit card info and you'll take care of it for me?
No need just give me your social and I'll open up the cards FOR you :P

Offline Red

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 17, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »
No need just give me your social and I'll open up the cards FOR you :P
Ah, now you talking. Wait are you from Lakewood? No, ok I'll PM you my info.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #702 on: September 17, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »
Ah, now you talking. Wait are you from Lakewood? No, ok I'll PM you my info.
No need to worry, never been to Lakewood, I MUST be legit :P

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #703 on: September 17, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »
I have all my money in Sungame. This is the only investment that guarantees a 250% return!!Dont be stupid and invest in other investments and stocks that only guarantee 10 %.
      How are we going to get rich quick from 10% returns!?! dont be fools!! Put all your money into Sungame and as an added bonus you will receive brachas from many different Rabbonim and Mikubalim. Win- Win!! 
  They will also throw in a tablet valued at 995.00 for every 1000 investment. Jump on the boat !! It is not too late they tell me. I actually just gave another 5,000 which will guarantee me another 1 million dollars in returns plus a free trip to Uman!
Just make sure to tell the auditor that you signed up with no intention of making any money.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #704 on: September 17, 2014, 12:42:36 PM »
Just make sure to tell the auditor that you signed up with no intention of making any money.
Of course not! It was all for the Brachos of the Mekubalim and the free trip to Uman. Oh and the tablet...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #705 on: September 17, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »
Of course not! It was all for the Brachos of the Mekubalim and the free trip to Uman. Oh and the tablet...
The tablet that's been getting rave reviews.  Truly an iPad killer. Really it should cost $2,000 IMHO, $1,000 is far too cheap.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 17, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »
 Everyone remember when the Auditor calls to answer YES to the first 2 questions , NO to the next one and PLEAD THE 5th if they ask you who got you involved in this deal! This is the ONLY way we can get our returns. Please do not mess it up for the rest of us. If all of us answer the Auditors answers correctly then we get a bonus that we can tour the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory together!
  Practice your answers. Also, please fill out your Social Security numbers neatly so that we can move forward with the banks in Panama. Also leave all your banking information so that its a smooth transition from the Panama Bank to the bank here in the states. This is going to be huge!
  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory here we come!!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 17, 2014, 01:15:25 PM »
You forgot the part about how all that's needed to march towards victory is faith. Keep up the faith! We're almost at the end! Keep up the faith! The kool-aid is on its way! Don't talk about this online or you're be the one we blame when this inevitably falls apart! Keep up the faith! Don't mess up when the auditor calls!

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 17, 2014, 01:23:32 PM »
 Its all about the relationships really at the end. The money is not what this all about anyways . Its about the faith and relationships that we met along the way. This deal is about faith and relationships and free tablets. I have been given advice from major Rabonim that this deal is going to happen and no one should pull out and ask for chargebacks - that can doom this whole deal. How will you sleep at night to know that you were the cause for the whole meltdown of this giant billion dollar organization!
   If i have to , I will call and leave another message by Dans- that should scare you all !We are almost there!
 Again, please have faith and PLEAD THE 5th!!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 17, 2014, 01:25:47 PM »
Its all about the relationships really at the end. The money is not what this all about anyways . Its about the faith and relationships that we met along the way. This deal is about faith and relationships and free tablets. I have been given advice from major Rabonim that this deal is going to happen and no one should pull out and ask for chargebacks - that can doom this whole deal. How will you sleep at night to know that you were the cause for the whole meltdown of this giant billion dollar organization!
   If i have to , I will call and leave another message by Dans- that should scare you all !We are almost there!
 Again, please have faith and PLEAD THE 5th!!

Bravo! Excellent summary.

The scene goes like this:

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 17, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
   There will be another conference call to summarize the last email which will explain the last conference call to explain the email which explained the call. If you do not understand what is going on with the deal its because we cannot put it all down in writing. There are a lot of moving parts that cannot be explained to the public at this time. If you listen to the conference call you will almost understand the misunderstanding and the deal. I will give you a hint- Facebook exists, Tablet exists, money exists and  there is the trading of the OTC which exist. If you put this all together you will understand. The first billion dollar bonus is heading our way if we dont chargeback!! ..Just believe!!

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #711 on: September 17, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
To paraphrase John Oliver: The bad news is all your money is gone... the good news is, I'm fine!

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline AnonymousUser

• View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 17, 2014, 02:46:22 PM »
http://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2014/09/beware-irs-scam-leaves-wife-panicking-when-husband-goes-missing-to-borrow-money.html#more-96951

WOW
A similar thing happened to my neighbor. He borrowed $4k from someone, and was on the way to Western Union when the guy asked him what it's for, and then told him it's a scam. He's from Russia, so when he got a call from someone saying he's from a government agency, he panicked.
These scammers don't make their money from you and I, they make it from people who are gullible enough to get scared. There's another one born every minute...

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 17, 2014, 02:50:38 PM »
Oh gosh. Pretty crazy. Meanwhile there are plenty of scams that even the "smarter" folk fall for.  Especially when someone they trust ropes em in.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:12 PM »
There's also the sholom bayis component...:o

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 17, 2014, 03:20:30 PM »
We are almost there! Neil is now on the plane from Panama to meet with the Asian syndicate (sounds like a Japanese mafia) to finalize the Q (shout out to James Bond). Unfortunately, one of the signatories flying with him forgot his Dramamine, so he had to get off the plane. He will take the following flight by Concord (Schneider Brothers owns the last remaining concord specifically to be used for just such emergencies).

Afterwards, Neil will meet with all the investors in Monsey in the dining room of Yeshivas Lifnei Iver, where he will finally get all of the investor’s mailing addresses, (for some reason, they seem to have lost them, even though they wrote them on bright pink sheets) to know where to mail your bonus 2nd-generation twice-removed 3D tablet. Then Neil will introduce the mekubal who will levitate us all to Europe to meet with the auditors at Volks Bank, so we can conform with Europay’s banking standards and comply with Facebook’s like-button and Alibaba’s Arabian Nightstand.

From here, Robert will take over, and offer you a personal deal, not in any way affiliated with SunGame (auditor! Do you hear that, wink, wink). From the kindness of Robert’s heart, any new investment put in by midnight tonight, will be doubled by next week, plus a bonus 3rd generation tablet. However, don’t ask Robert how turn this on, he’s tablet challenged. But more important than the monetary gains to be had (that’s not where our main focus lies), we most appreciate the relationships we are fostering, the close kinship we’ve established, and the comedy we’ve generated.

Remember, this is not a game... its Sungame!

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 17, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »

Am I the only loser  not in on this deal ? I want in now!!
   Who do I speak to?  Is it too late ?!?! Please tell me that its not too late!!
 I need money and my kids want a tablet and my wife wants a trip to Europe- This is the deal that can make us all happy!!! I want in!!