Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509828 times)

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #780 on: October 02, 2014, 08:20:00 PM »
It includes what brand of toothpaste to use
Which one?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 02, 2014, 08:33:33 PM »

Offline shimino1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 03, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
I just asked my rabbi about a buissness venture and wheter Ill make more money doing A or B.
He helped me work out the pros and cons of each but also said: "I cant tell you whether A or B would make more money, you would need a ‎נביא‎ for that"
So yes, ‎הנוטל עצה מן החכמים לא נכשל‎ but its just an eitza, no mekubal or another can PROMISE a deal will work out.
And one last quostion: How come this magic mekubel dosent win the lotory?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 03, 2014, 07:49:36 AM »
The whole point of a pyramid is for those at the top to rob the suckers on the bottom.
The problem with these scams is they give pyramids a bad name. Pyramids are all about salesmanship. If you do your part of the selling you get your money.  ;)
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline ybeeds

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #784 on: October 03, 2014, 09:58:18 AM »
I just asked my rabbi about a buissness venture and wheter Ill make more money doing A or B.
He helped me work out the pros and cons of each but also said: "I cant tell you whether A or B would make more money, you would need a ‎נביא‎ for that"
So yes, ‎הנוטל עצה מן החכמים לא נכשל‎ but its just an eitza, no mekubal or another can PROMISE a deal will work out.
And one last quostion: How come this magic mekubel dosent win the lotory?
Maybe that's how some of these Mekuballim are so rich...

Either way, my great uncle asked a Rebbe - shortly after the mega-millions started - why he can't just give him the lottery numbers, his response was "I don't need to give you the numbers, Hashem will make the numbers come out to the ones you choose."
He bought a lottery ticket and won!
My office buzzes to the JewishMusicStream!!!

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 03, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »

Either way, my great uncle asked a Rebbe - shortly after the mega-millions started - why he can't just give him the lottery numbers, his response was "I don't need to give you the numbers, Hashem will make the numbers come out to the ones you choose."
Is that rebbe still alive by any chance ?

Offline ybeeds

• View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #786 on: October 03, 2014, 10:03:26 AM »
Is that rebbe still alive by any chance ?
Nope. It's been quite a few years... but Hashem is!  :)

Offline AnonymousUser

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 03, 2014, 11:00:38 AM »

How much?

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 03, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »
  This Sungame scam is horrible. The leaders keep encouraging others to give more and put in more money. It would be helpful if they would just go to the authorities at this point or at least just walk away. Encouraging people to give more at this time is horrible.
   None of the leaders can even give a straight answer at this point from where the money, prize money and gift money  (they have many different names for their profits )will come from. The deal cannot be explained at all at this time. They made everyone believe that this tablet was the first on the market , there company will go public, be bought by google and facebook and they will all make millions. Nothing has happened. However, they keep trying to raise more money and hurt people more.
  I know many families have been broken because if this ...... So many frum families and yeshivas and mosdos lost lots money with this. The top people should look in the mirror and realize what they have done. Empty promises. Empty guarantees. I know that some top leaders took  finders fee money , 10%, off the top. You should all be ashemed. The leaders should stop encouraging and pushing this deal- it will end up bad- i hope that no one ends up in jail. I do not want to see another Rebbi or Rov on the front page of the papers.

Offline MarkS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 03, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »
  This Sungame scam is horrible. The leaders keep encouraging others to give more and put in more money. It would be helpful if they would just go to the authorities at this point or at least just walk away. Encouraging people to give more at this time is horrible.
   None of the leaders can even give a straight answer at this point from where the money, prize money and gift money  (they have many different names for their profits )will come from. The deal cannot be explained at all at this time. They made everyone believe that this tablet was the first on the market , there company will go public, be bought by google and facebook and they will all make millions. Nothing has happened. However, they keep trying to raise more money and hurt people more.
  I know many families have been broken because if this ...... So many frum families and yeshivas and mosdos lost lots money with this. The top people should look in the mirror and realize what they have done. Empty promises. Empty guarantees. I know that some top leaders took  finders fee money , 10%, off the top. You should all be ashemed. The leaders should stop encouraging and pushing this deal- it will end up bad- i hope that no one ends up in jail. I do not want to see another Rebbi or Rov on the front page of the papers.
And with all that people are afraid to come forward anonymously on here and name and shame the perps so that they can never do this again?  People who have been harmed need to speak up and warn others not to ever fall for something like this again....

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #790 on: October 03, 2014, 11:35:01 AM »
And with all that people are afraid to come forward anonymously on here and name and shame the perps so that they can never do this again?  People who have been harmed need to speak up and warn others not to ever fall for something like this again....
They've been told if they come forward they will be held responsible for the deal falling through ::)
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ybeeds

• View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #791 on: October 03, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
They've been told if they come forward they will be held responsible for the deal falling through ::)
Ahah! So they know that it will fall through, but are looking to point a finger... #MadoffAlert

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 06, 2014, 09:27:06 AM »
 I hear that a few people are very close to giving names.... i heard one of them is a "Rov" of a shteeble and involved in big organization in monsey.
   I hope people speak up.
 I have heard that they are still trying to raise more money and the top leaders are taking money off the top. They dont stop.
 The only way to stop this is to name names and not be afraid.
     The chutzpah they have to raise more money at this time is mind blowing.

Offline asd

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
why are people scared to name names?

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 06, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
why are people scared to name names?

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 06, 2014, 10:51:50 AM »
 There are a few Rabbonim involved and people are afraid to get involved. One of them abuses his powers as a leader of an organization and people are afraid to start with him. He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to people and screwed many people .His Organization covers up for him  because he has been involved for a while and knows how to play the game. Its a shame.  There are a few Rebbeim involved as well.
    The issue is , they keep people from going after them , because they convince everyone that they will have to live with this their whole life if deal falls apart. They make everyone feel guilty and made to believe that they will burn in hell if they pull out or mention anything.
  They keep trying to raise more money. One of these Rabbonim have made nice money already from taking money off the top when he receives it. He gets 10% of money raised so he does not care if this deal goes or does not go- he made his money and keeps raising more. Scam artist!

Offline EMCC

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum
« Reply #796 on: October 06, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
There are a few Rabbonim involved and people are afraid to get involved. One of them abuses his powers as a leader of an organization and people are afraid to start with him. He owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to people and screwed many people .His Organization covers up for him  because he has been involved for a while and knows how to play the game. Its a shame.  There are a few Rebbeim involved as well.
    The issue is , they keep people from going after them , because they convince everyone that they will have to live with this their whole life if deal falls apart. They make everyone feel guilty and made to believe that they will burn in hell if they pull out or mention anything.
  They keep trying to raise more money. One of these Rabbonim have made nice money already from taking money off the top when he receives it. He gets 10% of money raised so he does not care if this deal goes or does not go- he made his money and keeps raising more. Scam artist!
Can we please stop calling these people "Rabbonim"?
"Disclaimer: I don't believe everything I write."  - ChaimMoskowitz

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #797 on: October 06, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »
So did everyone tell the auditor that they did this without any intention of making a profit as they were instructed to do?

Do they think the auditor has a pea for a brain?

The real question is who will be the first to turn this over to the SEC/FBI?
Then we can start a thread to raise money for the families. Though at least others won't be suckered and ruin their lives as well.

For shame.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 06, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
  Its amazing the stuff they put in the emails..... they think all the investors are stupid. That being said, this has been going on so long that i believe these investors have to be stupid.
    They are now in Panama waiting for the approvals of the syndicates who will then be flying to DC to got the proper approval of the signators. Money will be in bank by the end of today or yesterday or last month...just keep waiting. We are almost there!!
   You know what , keep giving more!! Stupid people.
 If a ROV promised you returns and keeps pushing for more and use mekubalim as guarantees ..... He is not a real ROV and has done this before. He is just lining his own pockets. The leaders want you in for themselves and their own personal gain- they could not care less about you!

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 06, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
So did everyone tell the auditor that they did this without any intention of making a profit as they were instructed to do?

Do they think the auditor has a pea for a brain?

The real question is who will be the first to turn this over to the SEC/FBI?
Then we can start a thread to raise money for the families. Though at least others won't be suckered and ruin their lives as well.

For shame.
+1000000
Although, it sounds like it's gonna be tough to raise enough money. People went in big (I know a grade school rebbe who is in almost 6 figures. nebach)
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.