Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 509912 times)

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #920 on: December 01, 2014, 06:43:01 AM »

Too late to get in on this?

Never too late. They'll gladly take your $$. It's not like you'll ever get it back anyway....

Offline Moshe123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #921 on: December 01, 2014, 06:56:39 AM »
Ok, I won't doubt you anymore.

Offline Achas Veachas

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #922 on: December 01, 2014, 07:21:30 AM »
Can we please put that letter in the grammar thread?

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
And why has this not reached the authorities yet?

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: December 01, 2014, 07:32:11 AM »

And why has this not reached the authorities yet?

Because those involved are finding out if it's lashon harah first.

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2014, 07:33:20 AM »
I love that the word "venture" is in quotations...

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 01, 2014, 07:35:29 AM »
Because those involved are finding out if it's lashon harah first.
Finding out, eh?? It's been a year, sir!

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2014, 07:38:14 AM »

Finding out, eh?? It's been a year, sir!

well because there are so many "rabbis" involved it's not so simple to just expose them like that or so I hear

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »
I still am having a very hard time believing that legitimately normal people with half a brain are participating in this

Offline disko7

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 01, 2014, 07:49:37 AM »

I still am having a very hard time believing that legitimately normal people with half a brain are participating in this

Oh it's legit but you're right the brain cells are questionable

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: December 01, 2014, 09:33:18 AM »
Thank you Disko for that. 
 The investors were promised by the leaders - many of them happen to be Rabbonim- that they were  going to get 250% return on their money last February!! .... since then , they have not seen a dime. All these leaders keep doing is raising more money for this scam. If you would hear the calls and read the emails you will know what a scam and a fraud this is. Everyone involved is afraid to go after the rabbis and rabbonim involved in leading this scam. People trusted them and some continue to trust them.
   One tzedaka organizations Director is heavily involved in raising big money for this. How can anyone give money to that organization? who knows where the money is going to? They are making a dinner soon- would you trust that all their money is going to the right place !??!
 Anther yeshiva in monsey recently made a breakfast to raise money . They have over 150,000 invested in this. Would you give money to them?!?!
  This is a fraud and scam. The only reason why it continues is because people keep giving more and the leaders keep encouraging others to give.  Thgey are a disgrace.
 This scam will be exposed only when people in the group stand up and take a stand together. It gets complicated because some of the top people are rabbis and rabonim. Shame.

Offline Baruch

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 01, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »
Thank you Disko for that. 
 The investors were promised by the leaders - many of them happen to be Rabbonim- that they were  going to get 250% return on their money last February!! .... since then , they have not seen a dime. All these leaders keep doing is raising more money for this scam. If you would hear the calls and read the emails you will know what a scam and a fraud this is. Everyone involved is afraid to go after the rabbis and rabbonim involved in leading this scam. People trusted them and some continue to trust them.
   One tzedaka organizations Director is heavily involved in raising big money for this. How can anyone give money to that organization? who knows where the money is going to? They are making a dinner soon- would you trust that all their money is going to the right place !??!
 Anther yeshiva in monsey recently made a breakfast to raise money . They have over 150,000 invested in this. Would you give money to them?!?!
  This is a fraud and scam. The only reason why it continues is because people keep giving more and the leaders keep encouraging others to give.  Thgey are a disgrace.
 This scam will be exposed only when people in the group stand up and take a stand together. It gets complicated because some of the top people are rabbis and rabonim. Shame.
Name names! If everything your saying is true, then according to Sefer Chafetz Chaim you are mechuyav to name names. Including "Rabbanim".

Offline asd

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 01, 2014, 09:43:09 AM »
you must provide names its a chiyuv min hatorah to do so.Anyone who knows names and is not revealing them will have to give a din vechashbon in shomayim for all the money they could have saved these poor fools

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 01, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
 The people that keep giving money know who they are giving it to. They trust them. Anything I say would not help becasue htey are ALL IN. They are afraid if they go against the top , they will never ever see a dollar. The people that have given and continue to give know exactly who these rabbis and rabbonim are. I am just trying to make them aware that they should stop giving.
 I am not sure if naming names at this time will help any.
 That being siad , Everything i write and say it 100% emes. If you are approached with this scam- do not give. Those that keep giving- you are fools. Those that have given and stopped- you should fight the leaders and try and recoup a few bucks and take this to the authorities.

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 01, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
It is now safe to say you are just a troll.
I too vouch for the authenticity of AbeBerkowitz updates, they are 100% true! Over the last year there have been literally hundreds of emails and many phone conferences that serve one purpose, and one purpose only: To fool the “investors” into thinking that there are current ongoing activities related to strengthening the financial standing of Sungame, when in fact all they do is talk stupid nonsensical financial jargon to create smoke and mirrors, and the “invertors” just dumbly shake their head in agreement, because they are warned not to rattle the cage which would jeopardize their own investments. And the most atrocious thing of all is how certain “Rabbis” use their personal (and by extension their tzedaka organizations’s) reputations to lure naïve people into investing, when these rabbis themselves know nothing about Sungame (not that there is anything really to know, its all fluff).

In honor of Cyber Monday, I present a sampling (see attached).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:14:06 AM by DannyNJ »

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 01, 2014, 10:01:40 AM »

Name names! If everything your saying is true, then according to Sefer Chafetz Chaim you are mechuyav to name names. Including "Rabbanim".
if it was that simple, it would be a pamphlet not a sefer
you must provide names its a chiyuv min hatorah to do so.Anyone who knows names and is not revealing them will have to give a din vechashbon in shomayim for all the money they could have saved these poor fools
woah woah! And your shmicah comes from which reputable rav?

Don't get me wrong, I hate these people running this and if I had a chance I would break every bone in their body but untill you present a viable plan to actually accomplish something other then quench your curiousty, most people won't disclose names

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 01, 2014, 10:06:04 AM »
What's the point of all these updates ? Anyone who's ever read this thread knows not to invest & the people investing are not reading this thread anyways.

Offline AbeBerkowitz

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 01, 2014, 10:08:02 AM »
 Read the email that DannyNJ posted. You will see what i say is all truth and you will see what a scam this is.
 You cannot make this up.

Offline Emkay

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 01, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »

What's the point of all these updates ? Anyone who's ever read this thread knows not to invest & the people investing are not reading this thread anyways.
whats the point of the random posts thread? And incorrect

Offline DannyNJ

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 01, 2014, 10:10:39 AM »
I know for a fact that these scammers actively read every single post here. In fact, that is exactly what lead to Dan's infamous voicemail from them. Let them see that there are people who know what they're up to.