Author Topic: Bamboo Pillows for sale  (Read 700 times)

Offline brandonflorida

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Bamboo Pillows for sale
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:40:45 PM »
I bought 144 of these for a fair and have 12 left. They are 30 dollars each which includes shipping. Queen and king available.

THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE QUEEN PILLOW with a Bamboo Cover and Carrying Case!

People always ask me "Why is this pillow the best? Here is a video that might help you understand it better...

Why is it so hard to find the perfect Pillow?

Down Pillows lack the support needed for many sleepers which often leads to neck pain.

Memory Foam suffers from heat buildup from the lack of airflow, and the inability to adjust the pillow from how it comes molded. If the pillow is too thick or too thin, you're out of luck.

1) Provides the Plushness, Breathability and “Shapeability” of Down
2) Provides the Support of Memory Foam.
3) RELIEVES SNORING, ISNOMIA, ASTHMA, NECK PAIN, TMJ, MIGRANES, HEADACHES, AND BACK PAIN!!!

Shredded Memory Foam Technology

Allows the sleeper to thin out or fluff up for more support so that every user can find the perfect support and height for stomach, back and side sleepers.

Keeps you cool - NO MORE SWEATY PILLOWS!

Our Ultra Soft Proprietary Bamboo Polyester Blend Fabric is designed to help regulate your temperature and keep you cool.
The Shredded Memory Foam allows far more air circulation compared to standard memory foam.

Hypoallergenic

The Bamboo fabric and Memory Foam makes our Pillows Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite resistant.

Machine Washable

E-mail me with any questions!  Thank you.