Author Topic: IHG Card -Chase issue  (Read 1075 times)

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
IHG Card -Chase issue
« on: May 18, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »
I wasn't sure exactly where to post this as I am not 100% sure what the issue is.

Basically I applied for an IHG credit card for my Grandmother. After she received the card we SMed Chase to get her IHG number.
IHG wouldn't let me sign in with the number Chase provided so I called IHG and was told that number belonged to someone in Texas and they gave me her correct number. I signed in and all her correct points were there.

This past week she received two new IHG Rewards Club cards in the mail, both addressed to some foreign sounding names.

I've yet to hear back from Chase but I contacted IHG because I am a bit concerned and I can't get a hold of anyone who speaks English well enough to understand what I am saying.

I keep getting asked if I want to stop getting mailings.  ::)

Any ideas?
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline MosheD

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: IHG Card -Chase issue
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 03:01:14 PM »
I wasn't sure exactly where to post this as I am not 100% sure what the issue is.

Basically I applied for an IHG credit card for my Grandmother. After she received the card we SMed Chase to get her IHG number.
IHG wouldn't let me sign in with the number Chase provided so I called IHG and was told that number belonged to someone in Texas and they gave me her correct number. I signed in and all her correct points were there.

This past week she received two new IHG Rewards Club cards in the mail, both addressed to some foreign sounding names.

I've yet to hear back from Chase but I contacted IHG because I am a bit concerned and I can't get a hold of anyone who speaks English well enough to understand what I am saying.

I keep getting asked if I want to stop getting mailings.  ::)

Any ideas?
My sister had issues with United and she told me the Chase fraud dept was excellent... I'd go that route

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: IHG Card -Chase issue
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 03:42:04 PM »
I'm going to try them again tomorrow. I have to call once with my Grandmother or have her add me on the account. Thanks.

I finally got someone at IHG who I think understood what I was saying and put in a case.
"Not all who wander are lost"