Author Topic: Requesting Credit Score From Chase  (Read 725 times)

Offline muttman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Requesting Credit Score From Chase
« on: June 10, 2014, 10:26:42 PM »
Not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it.

I recently applied for a couple of cards with chase and to get them through I had to shift around some credit. Chase then sent me a letter stating that my cards are approved but some accounts have lower credit.

On this letter it also stated that Chase did an inquiry on my credit file and I have the "right to a free copy of your report if requested within 60 days"

Has anybody requested this from Chase before? Do they do an additional inquiry or do they send you the report they used for the credit card?
I take no responsibility for the results of your actions

Offline Novo

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Chase A/A, Amex F/R, Citi A/A. Hertz DNR.
Re: Requesting Credit Score From Chase
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 10:39:26 PM »
Not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it.

I recently applied for a couple of cards with chase and to get them through I had to shift around some credit. Chase then sent me a letter stating that my cards are approved but some accounts have lower credit.

On this letter it also stated that Chase did an inquiry on my credit file and I have the "right to a free copy of your report if requested within 60 days"

Has anybody requested this from Chase before? Do they do an additional inquiry or do they send you the report they used for the credit card?
you can request it from CB not from chase
I try my best :-\
Quote from: Centro
If you wanna go fast, go alone
If you wanna go far, go together