Author Topic: Delta companion ticket - buy one, get one free ticket  (Read 1643 times)

Offline fsinner

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Delta companion ticket - buy one, get one free ticket
« on: June 11, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
I have a Delta companion pass that's going to expire on 6/30 and I'm not going to need it. Here's how it works: say you want to travel from point A to B and the Delta flight ticket for that is $300. By using this certificate, you can buy the first ticket for $300 and the second one is free (except for like a $20 - $30 fee).

In return, we will split the savings. So instead of $600 for 2 tickets, you pay only $320, then we split the $280 equally. However I need a minimum of $100; so if the savings is only $180, I still get $100 and you get $80.

The terms says that the primary card holder needs to book the tickets, so we can meet in person, book the ticket and exchange the money. No scams, no cheats. Only reply if you're serious and if your travel starts and ends before 6/30/2014.

Please call Fred @ 678-793-0134

Thanks.

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: Delta companion ticket - buy one, get one free ticket
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
if you want to meet in person. where are you located?

Offline chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
Re: Delta companion ticket - buy one, get one free ticket
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:39:45 PM »
no need to start a new thread. Please search before posting

In your case there already exists a thread perfect for you, see here - http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=26953
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.