Author Topic: Israel War News (3 bochurim kidnapped by terrorist! HYD)  (Read 293959 times)

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Re: 3 bochurim kidnapped by terrorist!
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2014, 01:20:43 AM »
First he tells me how we are not sure where the boys are as no organization has claimed responsibility.
He's 100% right. If it was staright out Hamas Israel would've found him already.

Secondly, he believes that they were all soldiers in the army and therefore deserve to be punished By Hamas, which is suffering deeply at the hands of Israel. I told him that I can show you pictures of these boys where you can clearly see that they are not even 18, "they are old pictures" he told me.

Thats far less than the misinformation spewed by the far right. Remember we were all created Betzelem Elokim.

He also did not understand what's the big deal. "There are," according to him, "at least 100,000 Palestinians in Israeli prisons, and you are concerned about three people!?"

Hard to argue with him from an objective standpoint. I have no doubt there are innocent people in Israeli jails as well. The only real difference is that Israeli prisons are humanitarian and at least officially Israel only arrests people who are a threat

״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline sky121

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2014, 01:23:24 AM »
He's 100% right. If it was staright out Hamas Israel would've found him already. Thats far less than the misinformation spewed by the far right. Remember we were all created Betzelem Elokim.

Hard to argue with him from an objective standpoint. I have no doubt there are innocent people in Israeli jails as well. The only real difference is that Israeli prisons are humanitarian and at least officially Israel only arrests people who are a threat

+1
And I can imagine that there have been soldiers who've killed arabs who didn't do anything. The difference is it's not the whole army and the whole nation doesn't go dancing in the streets celebrating when it happens.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Nitantnel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:53 AM »
He's 100% right. If it was staright out Hamas Israel would've found him already. Thats far less than the misinformation spewed by the far right. Remember we were all created Betzelem Elokim.

But he told me that he is sure they will come back alive as live captives are better bargaining chips.

I also agreed that there are innocent people in the Israeli jails, as are in the American jails.

Offline Nitantnel

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2014, 01:30:33 AM »
+1
And I can imagine that there have been soldiers who've killed arabs who didn't do anything. The difference is it's not the whole army and the whole nation doesn't go dancing in the streets celebrating when it happens.

He says that they are repressed, and repressed people do anything to gain their freedom. He is extremely happy with what's going on now in Iraq, as the Sunnis were repressed by the Shiite the Americans placed into power when overthrowing, now they are getting their voice back.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2014, 01:53:05 AM »
+1
You really think all of them wanna kill us?
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2014, 01:54:37 AM »
But he told me that he is sure they will come back alive as live captives are better bargaining chips.
I also agreed that there are innocent people in the Israeli jails, as are in the American jails.

Don't try to compare American due process and Israeli due process. America has the best system in the world and there's nobody who disputes that. See how much America charges for the privilege of being a citizen

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2014, 01:56:43 AM »
He says that they are repressed, and repressed people do anything to gain their freedom. He is extremely happy with what's going on now in Iraq, as the Sunnis were repressed by the Shiite the Americans placed into power when overthrowing, now they are getting their voice back.
Another way to look at it is that they're a bunch of lazy losers who prefer miliking the international charity community and loafing around.

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2014, 02:09:17 AM »
You really think all of them wanna kill us?

"YES" and not just the Jewish people -- first the Jews, next Christians , later those that do not belong to the same Muslim  sect

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2014, 02:53:58 AM »
"YES" and not just the Jewish people -- first the Jews, next Christians , later those that do not belong to the same Muslim  sect
Do you know how many Palestinians are in a position to kill Jews every day?

Offline Nitantnel

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2014, 07:50:26 AM »
Actually, it's first those that belong to another sect and then the Jews, if at all, according to him.

Mohamed supposedly "asked about his Jewish neighbor" when he did not see him for three days.

Offline SPLP

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2014, 07:51:29 AM »
Do you know how many Palestinians are in a position to kill Jews every day?

I only go by what i see and draw my on conclusion --- if you feel  they are  out to make this a better world then --- good it is nice  to live in a dream world --if you have such comfort u have not a thing to worry about ,I just do not share your beliefs--

on 9/11 I and my wife were to be at the world trade to have breakfast and the night of 9/10 we changed our plans since the weather was so nice  and planned to go to the beach instead -- we would have been dead!! maybe next time  you or I will not be so lucky maybe after you or a loved one encounters a near death because of HATE you will think a little different

now lets hope for the safe return of the 3 "children"

Offline Nitantnel

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2014, 08:06:13 AM »
I only go by what i see and draw my on conclusion --- if you feel  they are  out to make this a better world then --- good it is nice  to live in a dream world --if you have such comfort u have not a thing to worry about ,I just do not share your beliefs--

on 9/11 I and my wife were to be at the world trade to have breakfast and the night of 9/10 we changed our plans since the weather was so nice  and planned to go to the beach instead -- we would have been dead!! maybe next time  you or I will not be so lucky maybe after you or a loved one encounters a near death because of HATE you will think a little different

now lets hope for the safe return of the 3 "children"

Wow, amazing!

I'm with PG on this, I do not think all muslims are terrorists. 

Offline SPLP

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:09 AM »
Wow, amazing!

ok with 2 billion Muslims in the world , I admit that not all 2 billion are out to kill -- I do believe that the silence in the "good" Muslim population on the the savagery  says a great deal plus I READ HOW -- "HE WAS A NICE QUIET BOY ALWAYS POLITE ETC." and they are speaking of someone who went to a place that brain washed him to become a terrorist  -

remember Hitler he too had the charisma to bring out the hate in ordinary Germans that became infectious!!  50 MILLION PEOPLE  died in that war because of him   

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2014, 08:46:12 AM »
Wow, amazing!

True, it's 99% of them giving the 1% a bad name...

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2014, 08:53:55 AM »
True, it's 99% of them giving the 1% a bad name...
;D

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »
According to the jpost they slashed tv privileges for the prisoners in the wake of the kidnapping. Unreal

Offline yakov116

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
According to the jpost they slashed tv privileges for the prisoners in the wake of the kidnapping. Unreal
What is unreal about that?
Money talks...mine says goodbye!

Offline Moshe123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »
What is unreal about that?

That they have it in the first place.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2014, 09:09:06 AM »
That they have it in the first place.
exactly. That's better then they had it before jail. They should be building furniture or making license plates, not watching tv.

Offline elit

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:24 AM »

so sad....