Author Topic: Lois Lerner's "vanished emails"  (Read 4283 times)

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Lois Lerner's "vanished emails"
« on: June 19, 2014, 09:13:16 PM »
I have never believed in a conspiracy theory before, but I have to make an exception here.

Something bad happened, something that can have dire consequences for the White House and the IRS, and they are trying desperately to cover it up.

First she pleads the fifth, and now she lost her emails? The hard drives were destroyed? Seriously?

This makes me sick.

(Come on libbies, tell me how Obama is a saint and could do no wrong. This is just a desperate GOP farce, right?)

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
Re: Lois Lerner's "vanished emails"
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »
I have never believed in a conspiracy theory before, but I have to make an exception here.

Something bad happened, something that can have dire consequences for the White House and the IRS, and they are trying desperately to cover it up.

First she pleads the fifth, and now she lost her emails? The hard drives were destroyed? Seriously?

This makes me sick.

(Come on libbies, tell me how Obama is a saint and could do no wrong. This is just a desperate GOP farce, right?)
This is not even conspiracy this is insanity.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 09:17:25 PM »
This should be treated as serious as watergate. Obama's no saint but he's clueless as to what's going on. I used to think he was lying when he would tell reporters it's the first time he hears about a scandal. I now believe him. His deputy directors run the show & don't tell him much.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 09:52:07 PM »
Meh it's well known that Obama's the most corrupt guy in a while... That's Chicago for you.

She just destroyed her email to cover up on the IRS scandal. Hopefully they can pin her on obstruction of justice or something.
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 11:53:42 PM »
This should be treated as serious as watergate. Obama's no saint but he's clueless as to what's going on. I used to think he was lying when he would tell reporters it's the first time he hears about a scandal. I now believe him. His deputy directors run the show & don't tell him much.

I think you are being very kind to Mr Obama by saying that he knew nothing about the scandals. You are essentially giving him a free pass.

There was a period of time during the 2012 campaign where things were looking very bad for Obama's reelection chances. His campaign resorted to abusive tactics to stop Romney's momentum. I don't believe Obama himself orchestrated it, but I do think he knew about it -- at least as much as Nixon did about the Watergate break-in. There was a torrential downpour of money coming in from all sides to the Romney campaign via the non-profit pacs, and I believe the Obama campaign asked the IRS to crack down on those non-profits.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 12:25:29 AM »
I think you are being very kind to Mr Obama by saying that he knew nothing about the scandals. You are essentially giving him a free pass.

There was a period of time during the 2012 campaign where things were looking very bad for Obama's reelection chances. His campaign resorted to abusive tactics to stop Romney's momentum. I don't believe Obama himself orchestrated it, but I do think he knew about it -- at least as much as Nixon did about the Watergate break-in. There was a torrential downpour of money coming in from all sides to the Romney campaign via the non-profit pacs, and I believe the Obama campaign asked the IRS to crack down on those non-profits.
You can't compare Obama to Nixon. Obama is the least qualified person in any room of people. Just look at the photo of the situation room during the bin laden raid. They had to drag him off the golf course to be in the photo op. I look more towards axelrod & the like.

Offline avremie

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »
First they lied about planting the  question for an apology then they were caught lying about it just being low level employees in Cincinnati then they promised to provide these docs when they already *knew* back then that the drive crashed plus pleading the fifth and loosing the emails and being recycled.
Not a smidgen of corruption.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 01:25:16 AM »
Its v naive to think that drive just crashed

Hopefully American separation of power will come through and put these guys where they belong. Obama's legacy is ruined anyway as soon as his charsima is gone people will realize how many countries are now in major turmoil
״וזה כלל גדול: שישנא אדם כל דבר שקר. וכל מה שיוסיף שנאה לדרכי השקר – יוסיף אהבה לתורה.״ - אורחות צדיקים

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 01:28:24 AM »

Hopefully American separation of power will come through and put these guys where they belong. Obama's legacy is ruined anyway as soon as his charsima is gone people will realize how many countries are now in major turmoil
Dont hold your breath. He's gotten away with everything so far. Nobody on the right has any guts to really take him on.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 01:32:04 AM »
Dont hold your breath. He's gotten away with everything so far. Nobody on the right has any guts to really take him on.
His issue isn't right or left. His issue is going to be deterioration of peace in every corner of the world.

He's a selfish politician who doesn't care about anything but himself and more and more people are realizing that. It's for that precise reason that he's actually pro Israel (IMO).

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 01:36:16 AM »

It's not the right that needs to take him on, it's we the people. Unfortunately, we the people only knows what the media feeds them, and the media is too far up Obama's behind that they wouldn't dare say something that might hurt him.

With Nixon there was a unified force, from both the left and the right to investigate and impeach. Today, the left would never get on board.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 01:37:00 AM »
His issue isn't right or left. His issue is going to be deterioration of peace in every corner of the world.

He's a selfish politician who doesn't care about anything but himself and more and more people are realizing that. It's for that precise reason that he's actually pro Israel (IMO).
Everyone knows what he is. Nobody wants to confront him. There's 1-2 scandals per week. Has he been dragged in front of congress yet to testify about anything ? Clinton had to, bush had to.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 01:38:14 AM »
Everyone knows what he is. Nobody wants to confront him. There's 1-2 scandals per week. Has he been dragged in front of congress yet to testify about anything ? Clinton had to, bush had to.
Sure he has been. See Libya. I don't really keep up with politics so much but the congress guys aren't too put together these days

Offline asd

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 01:38:45 AM »
Everyone is just scared to say the truth about obama, that he is just not that smart and doesn't really know whats going on.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 01:40:30 AM »
Everyone is just scared to say the truth about obama, that he is just not that smart and doesn't really know whats going on.
Pretty silly to suggest a Harvard PHD isn't smart. He just doesn't care. All he wants is to play basketball in the WH

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 01:40:54 AM »

For some reason American separation of power does not seem to be effective with this man. He does whatever the hell he wants and nobody can stop him. Very frightening to say the least.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 01:41:10 AM »
hopefully we won't get three presidents in a row like that.
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 01:43:13 AM »
For some reason American separation of power does not seem to be effective with this man. He does whatever the hell he wants and nobody can stop him. Very frightening to say the least.
Not yet.

Hopefully it's cuz he's doing things so bizarre everyone is left with their mouth open. See how he hired some clueless schmuck who's never been to Norway before as an ambassador. 

Even if he can pay off the FBI guys now, sooner or later someone there will want to make a career for himself and will send him where he belongs. I don't think it's time to mourn America yet.

Offline TimT

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 01:48:41 AM »
Not yet.

Hopefully it's cuz he's doing things so bizarre everyone is left with their mouth open. See how he hired some clueless schmuck who's never been to Norway before as an ambassador. 

Even if he can pay off the FBI guys now, sooner or later someone there will want to make a career for himself and will send him where he belongs. I don't think it's time to mourn America yet.
He has a circle around him. Nothing touches him. People under him will take the fall. Nothing reaches up to him. That's the way he planned it.

Offline PlatinumGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 01:52:25 AM »
He has a circle around him. Nothing touches him. People under him will take the fall. Nothing reaches up to him. That's the way he planned it.
Maybe yes, maybe no. Only time will tell.