Topic Wiki

Trans-con Lie-Flat Options and Ratings:

Air Canada 330 (YVR-YYZ), 767 (SFO-YYZ), 777 (YVR-YUL), 787 (LAX-YYZ)
American 321 (LAX-JFK), 767 (SFO-MIA), 777 (LAX-MIA)
Cathay Pacific 777 (YVR-JFK)
Delta 330 (LAX-ATL), 757 (SFO-JFK), 767 (LAX-JFK)
Jetblue 321 (LAX-JFK)
United 757 (SFO-EWR), 767 (SFO-EWR), 777 (LAX-EWR).
« Last edited by Yaalili on April 03, 2016, 09:03:06 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Up In The Air

Business and First Class Products Master Thread

(1/839) > >>

jaywhy:
I think this would be a good place for people to ask questions about and review specific airline products.

I'll start.

Flying LX J from MIA-ZRH-TLV. Equipment is A330 and A340. 2 adults, 1 toddler and an infant, 3 seats total.

Where would be the best location on the plane for us to sit that would provide the most privacy and allow us to be as close together as possible?

From the seatmap, it looks like there are 2 rows (4,5) ahead of the forward galley that looks removed from the rest of the cabin and looks less staggered than other rows in the cabin. I'm inclined to take it.

Anyone with experience with this aircraft with some input?

KidOOO:
I have this reservation on hold. is it worth 80K united miles considering the second leg is fake business?
(seat guru says they simply leave the middle economy seat empty)

chucksterace:

--- Quote from: KidOOO on July 09, 2014, 09:32:14 PM ---I have this reservation on hold. is it worth 80K united miles considering the second leg is fake business?

--- End quote ---

I had that choice yesterday. didnt do it. For that amount you can almost have a r/t in economy.

jaywhy:

--- Quote from: KidOOO on July 09, 2014, 09:32:14 PM ---I have this reservation on hold. is it worth 80K united miles considering the second leg is fake business?

--- End quote ---
Seatguru is correct. You need to decide whether the 80k is worth it.
I would do it for the overnight in Austrian business class, which is great. Depends on the size of your UA/UR stash.

KidOOO:

--- Quote from: chucksterace on July 09, 2014, 09:37:37 PM ---I had that choice yesterday. didnt do it. For that amount you can almost have a r/t in economy.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: jaywhy on July 09, 2014, 09:38:26 PM ---Seatguru is correct. You need to decide whether the 80k is worth it.
I would do it for the overnight in Austrian business class, which is great. Depends on the size of your UA/UR stash.

--- End quote ---

Decisions, Decisions..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version