Author Topic: Free Palestine Merchandise on Amazon, Walmart, Zazzle, EBay, Etsy etc.  (Read 10858 times)

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Anyone who thinks that they have a right to ask for these to be taken down is clearly a leftist who doesn't believe in the constitution. I would also venture to say that they are anti semites themselves as they must not believe in the freedoms of religion, press and speech as it is those that allow us Jews to live completely freely in the US. Stage a protest against the free Palestine movement if you want, but this idea that you can call for the shutting down of a belief or vocalised idea that offends you or that you don't believe in, is a liberal movement that should be eradicated immediately. Everyone had the right to say whatever they want as long as they are not being physically violent or inciting riot or violence.
Not often I see you stating an opinion of this nature. +1
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Not often I see you stating an opinion of this nature. +1
I tend not to get involved in these kinds of things but I couldn't help myself here.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Anyone who thinks that they have a right to ask for these to be taken down is clearly a leftist who doesn't believe in the constitution. I would also venture to say that they are anti semites themselves as they must not believe in the freedoms of religion, press and speech as it is those that allow us Jews to live completely freely in the US.
We dont live completely free. Have you seen my tax bill?
Stage a protest against the free Palestine movement if you want, but this idea that you can call for the shutting down of a belief or vocalised idea that offends you or that you don't believe in, is a liberal movement that should be eradicated immediately.
Huh? Stage a protest but not anti the movement? So whats the protest about? The Vaad?
Everyone had the right to say whatever they want
The same right allows anyone to request it be removed.
as long as they are not being physically violent or inciting riot or violence.
Except they are.

Offline Savingsbeast

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile

We dont live completely free. Have you seen my tax bill?
Huh? Stage a protest but not anti the movement? So whats the protest about? The Vaad?
The same right allows anyone to request it be removed.
Except they are.

I don't think you're getting the point.

1) You seem to confuse the T-shirt with the movement, all mmgfarb and as2 are saying, is that while there are Palestinians that incite violence, the shirt itself does not, therefore there's nothing wrong with it, the shirt.

2) Additionally, they (mmfgarb,as2) are not saying you don't have the right to complain, you do, just like those who can wear/sell the shirt, what they are saying is that you don't have a "valid" point from a freedom of speech perspective.