Topic Wiki

To sign up:
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/DeltaGold1/   
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/DeltaPlat1/   

BENEFITS
-Offer a free checked bag for the primary cardholder and up to 8 companions on the same reservation.
-Have no foreign transaction fees.
-Offer Zone 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights for the primary cardholder and up to 8 companions on the same reservation so that you won’t have to gate-check your carry-ons.
-Offer 2 Delta miles per dollar on flight purchases from Delta.
-Offer a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals, in-flight purchases of food,alcoholic beverages and audio headsets, and movies, shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, on Delta-operated flights.
-Waive the Medallion Qualification Dollar requirement to reach Medallion status if you spend $25,000 on the cards in that calendar year. Eligible Purchases will be combined across multiple Delta cards of the primary cardholder if those accounts are linked to the same SkyMiles number.
-Offer $29 per person discounted SkyClub lounge access for the cardmember and up to 2 guests.
-Offer return protection that allows you to return items to AMEX for a full refund when a store won’t take an item back within 90 days of the date of purchase, up to $300 per item and $1,000 per card per calendar year. If AMEX requests that the item be returned they will provide a free shipping label, though in most people’s experience you don’t typically have to actually send the item back for a refund.
-Offer AMEX protections like purchase protection, extended warranty, dispute resolution, CDW car rental insurance, and more.
-Offer free Shoprunner membership.
-Offer free additional cardholders (up to 99 per account). Additional cardholders are each eligible for American promotions like Small Business Saturday, Twitter offers, etc.
« Last edited by Dan on July 05, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »

Author Topic: 50k Delta Credit card sign up  (Read 226752 times)

Offline mawmaw

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 50k Delta Credit card sign up
« Reply #280 on: September 09, 2014, 07:08:50 PM »

Offline mawmaw

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 09, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »
Where do you take that it's bs?
Source?
how many times have you call them in the last six month? i have few family members that i help with credit cards so i have spoke with this Indians more then i want to.  i can call 5 times and get 5 different answers that means thy know nothing   

Offline ah

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 09, 2014, 08:17:18 PM »
how many times have you call them in the last six month? i have few family members that i help with credit cards so i have spoke with this Indians more then i want to.  i can call 5 times and get 5 different answers that means thy know nothing   
+1 yesterday I was told that one cannot have more than 2 credit cards and 2 charge cards all together including business,  I said to her you do realize that you approved me for my 3rd personal credit card earlier today,  I also asked her to please stop telling me wrong information/making up things as that reason for cancelled app then turned into the computer accidentally thought I applied for the same card twice as I did business and personal... Another rep said it was because I did two apps in one day... It's like a comedy routine 

Offline bssadlm

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 09, 2014, 08:54:37 PM »
on delta.com when you purchase a ticket on the confirmation page the 50k delta gold bonus comes up.

Offline clear thinker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 09, 2014, 08:55:02 PM »
Agreed that they make mistakes,  but who says this is one of them?

Offline mawmaw

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 09, 2014, 10:13:37 PM »
Agreed that they make mistakes,  but who says this is one of them?
because delta advertise the credit as a discount on you ticket and it  doesn't make sense to credit $50 for $1 though amex has a lot of nonsense credits/glitches but in-till it proves otherwise i dont believe it     

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2014, 10:15:28 PM »
on delta.com when you purchase a ticket on the confirmation page the 50k delta gold bonus comes up.
Thanks!

Productive first post!

Welcome to the DDF family
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline skyguy918

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 09, 2014, 11:42:32 PM »
because delta advertise the credit as a discount on you ticket and it  doesn't make sense to credit $50 for $1 though amex has a lot of nonsense credits/glitches but in-till it proves otherwise i dont believe it   
Where have you seen it advertised that way? This is a quote from Dan's referral link:
Earn 30,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
The offer terms have the same wording of "a Delta purchase". I guarantee you if it required a minimum of $50 spent to qualify it would spell that out explicitly. I know of at least 1 forum member who has gotten the credit by buying a pair of $2 headphones on a Delta flight. He probably didn't post as much, but he told me personally.

Offline tageed-lee

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 73
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2014, 11:49:20 PM »

Yup here is what comes up....

Offline Boruch999

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2014, 04:36:01 PM »
Dispute with CB or Amex?

I need to buy a report from experian to be able to dispute online? Is there a workaround?

Offline tageed-lee

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2014, 04:42:05 PM »
I need to buy a report from experian to be able to dispute online? Is there a workaround?

http://www.experian.com/disputes/main.html

Offline shulemw

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2014, 05:13:04 PM »
Yup here is what comes up....
Dont see that coming up when i book a ticket

Offline tageed-lee

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
Dont see that coming up when i book a ticket

Yup me neither... now it only shows 30k

Offline mawmaw

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2014, 10:50:22 PM »
i apply today for three charge card got the 14 day massage called num1 first card approved and sorry we cannot approve more then one card cannot take of the hold on you second app called a min later and was approved for second and got the same BS for the third app called again and got the last app approved and thy even rushed the cards for me :P well i cannot expect better from Indians :P 

Offline davidd75

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2014, 09:22:00 AM »
got approved for all three delta cards but three pulls
however on my last cc for business gold I told the rep that I only want to process request if they don't make a hard pull since they can review my report personal credit report from the last cards that were approved within 30 days.  He said ok and noted it down.  What is the best way to have last pull removed? Contact Amex, Experian, or service that monitors my credit report???

Offline ushdadude

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2014, 09:27:57 AM »

however on my last cc for business gold I told the rep that I only want to process request if they don't make a hard pull since they can review my report personal credit report from the last cards that were approved within 30 days.  He said ok and noted it down.  What is the best way to have last pull removed? Contact Amex, Experian , or service that monitors my credit report???

Offline srap

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2014, 09:35:48 AM »
however on my last cc for business gold I told the rep that I only want to process request if they don't make a hard pull since they can review my report personal credit report from the last cards that were approved within 30 days.  He said ok and noted it down.  What is the best way to have last pull removed? Contact Amex, Experian, or service that monitors my credit report???
Three pulls, but on the same day?  If so, won't they collapse into just one pull at the Experian level?

Offline davidd75

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »
Three pulls, but on the same day?  If so, won't they collapse into just one pull at the Experian level?

i applied for all cards same day

Offline davidd75

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »

call them will they take calls? snail method? i tried online to dispute but could not figure out how to dispute it online

Offline clear thinker

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »
If they "phase" out an app for some 5 days then they will pull again a few days later.