DansDeals Forum > Destination Guides And Trip Planning

How Many Points Did You Use For Your Trip?

(1/4) > >>

Mordyk:
i was thinking that we should start a thread that people can post how many points was used for their trip. for example if i have a x amount hyatt and x amount Amex points i can see which location can be in my "budget".  this thread should simply have breakdown, specifying amount and from which program. no extra details.
Hotel:
Time Of Year:
Lengh of Trip:
Trip Report Link:

i have not seen such a thread so if there is one please notify me and i will delete it.

lubaby:
It all depends how long you are going for and what you are looking to get out of it.
No 2 "trips" will be the same.

ETA just read the wiki here to get an idea.

Mordyk:

--- Quote from: lubaby on August 12, 2014, 12:58:22 PM ---It all depends how long you are going for and what you are looking to get out of it.
No 2 "trips" will be the same.

--- End quote ---
to figure out a trip "budget" about how much is needed. or with how much you can make it work

lubaby:

--- Quote from: Mordyk on August 12, 2014, 01:00:29 PM ---to figure out a trip "budget" about how much is needed. or with how much you can make it work

--- End quote ---
There's a difference between a "trip budget" and a "budget trip"  ;D

In the most general sense of things, this could be interesting.
Add 2 more questions  to your list, Time of Year and Amount of Days.
And link to Trip Report.

Mordyk:

--- Quote from: lubaby on August 12, 2014, 01:06:28 PM ---There's a difference between a "trip budget" and a "budget trip"  ;D

In the most general sense of things, this could be interesting.
Add 2 more questions  to your list, Time of Year and Amount of Days.
And link to Trip Report.

--- End quote ---
thats what my mind was thinking, lol.  will add

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version