Author Topic: Hotels.com Rewards Program  (Read 2290 times)

Offline tmendy226

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Delta Diamond, Hertz PC, Flying Blue petroleum, SPG Gold, National Executive, Hilton Gold
Re: Hotels.com Rewards Program
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »
Hey everyone,

Anyone have experience with canceling a reservation with hotels.com after the beginning of the trip because of issues with the hotel?

The room doesn't have AC and phone service and the receptions are very nasty and unhelpful...

Offline Jm1248

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 01:13:39 PM »
Hey everyone,

Anyone have experience with canceling a reservation with hotels.com after the beginning of the trip because of issues with the hotel?

The room doesn't have AC and phone service and the receptions are very nasty and unhelpful...
Yes I do & they are amazing about it. They will first call the hotel about the issues and try to get the hotel to issue a refund. If not they will give you a hotels.com credit. (As long as your complaints are valid obviously)

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 08:40:39 PM »
Yes I do & they are amazing about it. They will first call the hotel about the issues and try to get the hotel to issue a refund. If not they will give you a hotels.com credit. (As long as your complaints are valid obviously)
+1
From what I recall very good customer service!

Offline GTR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
I've used them this year personally for the best price on a non-mystery hotel in Maui.   I've accumulated a number of other nights from booking low cost options for myself and family members for short stays and it looks like were going to end up a night or two away from the freebie.  Because of the high cost of the Maui stays it's probably going to be worth it for me to "stay" that last night at a very low priced hotel room in order to qualify for my free night.

Offline Jm1248

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 12:04:11 PM »
I've used them this year personally for the best price on a non-mystery hotel in Maui.   I've accumulated a number of other nights from booking low cost options for myself and family members for short stays and it looks like were going to end up a night or two away from the freebie.  Because of the high cost of the Maui stays it's probably going to be worth it for me to "stay" that last night at a very low priced hotel room in order to qualify for my free night.
+1
I mentioned this upthread in regard to not using a percent off code