Author Topic: 2 Six Flags Great Adventure Thrill Passes, $25/ea  (Read 2883 times)

Offline HDS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
2 Six Flags Great Adventure Thrill Passes, $25/ea
« on: August 18, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
These are the original receipts from a Day-to-Thrill Pass upgrade.

Entitles the holder to enter the park once with the receipt, then set up the Thrill Pass at Guest Relations once you are in the park. (When setting up the Thrill Pass (or the other Passes mentioned below) your finger print will be encoded into the Pass card itself. These receipts that I'm selling are unused, and can be used by anyone.)

The Thrill Pass gives you unlimited entry to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ for the remainder of this season (through September 14). It does not include Hurricane Harbor water park (next door to Great Adventure), nor does it include entry to other Six Flags parks.

You can also upgrade one or both of the passes to a Combo Season Pass, which also allows unlimited entry to Hurricane Harbor water park and any other Six Flags park nationwide, entry to Freight Fest (at Great Adventure, after 9/14), and in-park discounts. This would usually cost about $30 from a regular day ticket, but from a Thrill Pass ticket it costs $13.91 including tax.

You can also upgrade one or both to a Gold Season Pass,  which includes the benefits of the Combo, plus unlimited free parking (usually $25) at any Six Flags park, and VIP early entry to Six Flags Great Adventure. This is normally something in the area of $50 with a day ticket (I'm not sure of the exact price to upgrade), but with the Thrill Pass tickets it will cost you just $26.75 including tax. If you show your parking receipt from that day when upgrading, they will refund your money, making one upgrade a $1.75 incremental cost.

Toward the end of the season, there are also usually opportunities for Thrill or Season Pass holders to lock in a Season Pass for next year at a reasonable cost. I don't have any information about this for this year, but it is also something to keep in mind.

Bottom line, even if you only go to the park once and don't take advantage of the unlimited admission or the upgrade possibilities, $25 to get into the park is an excellent price. It's pretty hard to find tickets for less than $40 - certainly for adults - and I've never personally seen less than $30. Add in that for the same price you have the ability to go back to Great Adventure as many times as you want over the next month, or upgrade to go to a different park someplace else, get free parking, etc. and these tickets have good value.

Please post here or PM. Will sell one or both. Will mail however the buyer would like (regular first class, express, overnight, whatever) at the buyer's expense.

Offline enwhycee

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Six Flags Great Adventure Thrill Passes, $25/ea
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 10:45:01 AM »
I'm interested.

If gone- Does anyone know of any other deals?