Author Topic: Car swap - Take my infiniti Q50 for a month in exchange for a decent car in N.Y.  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Amieman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I posted this once and it was taken down idk why, whoever took it down please PM me as to what Im doing wrong. Im looking to swap cars for elul if you have a car in NY and are travleing to LA then its your lucky day, you can have my Q50 for the month and I'll take your honda or wtvr u have. You must be an experienced driver and be insured. P.M. me

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
I posted this once and it was taken down idk why, whoever took it down please PM me as to what Im doing wrong. Im looking to swap cars for elul if you have a car in NY and are travleing to LA then its your lucky day, you can have my Q50 for the month and I'll take your honda or wtvr u have. You must be an experienced driver and be insured. P.M. me
Because you're spamming DDF. Continue doing what you're doing and I'd imagine you'll get banned.

Offline sammy n

• View Profile

Because you're spamming DDF. Continue doing what you're doing and I'd imagine you'll get banned.
+1000

Offline Amieman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile

Huh? Wat the heck am I doing wrong? This is the trading section no? I want to trade my car whats the issue? I really dont understand.

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Quote from: Super Speed link :o=topic=44520.msg901115#msg901115 date=1408928304
+1000
What do you guys wnt from him?   :o
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Amieman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile

So Im not the only one who's lost, thanks man. Im a new member and just trying to learn the ropes and I keep on getting harassed, what chutzpah, whats wrong with you people? Wheres the midos, its before elul show some love.

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Just to clarify, what exactly do you want? Where does LA come in to the picture?
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline Amieman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Just to clarify, what exactly do you want? Where does LA come in to the picture?

I rewrote this post this post and got lazy. My car is in LA not being used so I would give it to whoever is flying in.

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.

Not sure if you've seen what's going on, he has about 6 new topics opened in every board about every question he has. Most were already deleted by mods not that complicated.

Offline Amieman

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Not sure if you've seen what's going on, he has about 6 new topics opened in every board about every question he has. Most were already deleted by mods not that complicated.

Exaggerate Much? I opened two topics, one to split a flight with virgin and one to swap cars but they were deleted for no reason so I posted them again. Ban me I don't care at this point everyone thinks I'm some bored guy with nothing better to do then to post topics on forums to make trouble. Get real bro. I officially hate this forums there's so many control freaks trying to become "King" of dansdeals forums, and feel like they own the place. Im just trying to use the forums for what its made for, but doesn't seem like thats working out. Peace out, enjoy your life which will be mostly spent on this forum.