Author Topic: Expedia $25 off reservation for $100 or more  (Read 641 times)

Offline DJ Perry

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Expedia $25 off reservation for $100 or more
« on: August 26, 2014, 02:48:43 PM »
Please read entire Post.

http://www.expedia.com/privatecoupon

Only one coupon code will be sent to your mobile phone. Feel free to send them to your friends and family and let them forward it back to you.

You can only use the coupon if you book through the Expedia app on your device or tablet. I personally made 6 reservations last week using the same app, just coupons from different cellphones - Saved a total of $150 for one weekend. Officially, you can only use this once per account, or once per app. It works all the time though, and officially the $100 must be before taxes, but the coupon works even if the $100 is including tax already.
For example, if you are planning to book a hotel for 2 nights at $99 per night, the total after taxes would be $113.85 per night, apply the $25 coupon and the total per night will be $88.85 INCLUDING taxes. Do the same thing again for the night after, and apply a second coupon. I verified with many hotels, and it should not be a problem to stay in the same room without checking out! (I've experienced myself).

Have fun making reservations and saving money! ~Don't forget, cancellations are almost always free until the night before!