Author Topic: Mbm success on an android  (Read 1878 times)

Offline rockstarhockstar

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Mbm success on an android
« on: September 03, 2014, 11:11:39 PM »
I know that there is a thread for the mbm but I haven't seen this discussed anywhere else, and being that most of my browsing is done on my phone I wanted to know does anyone here use their phone to do AORs, and are there any real differences between applying on a PC and applying through a phone?

Offline WAM

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mbm success on an android
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 02:25:45 AM »
I don't see why it wouldn't work on an Android. There are a million different browsers available. I can imagine that it would take more time though.

Offline David R

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 02:47:56 AM »
I don't see why it wouldn't work on an Android. There are a million different browsers available. I can imagine that it would take more time though.
The problem is that Android (unlike Windows) closes programs without warning when it's out of memory. Browsers could use a lot of memory, especially if the credit card application page is a complex page that is not optimized for mobile. The goal of doing multiple applications in multiple browsers is to submit them as close as possible to each other. There is a big risk that after you submit one application, when you switch to the next browser the page may not be there anymore, or perhaps it will refresh and lose all the data you typed.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 09:01:34 AM »
The problem is that Android (unlike Windows) closes programs without warning when it's out of memory. Browsers could use a lot of memory, especially if the credit card application page is a complex page that is not optimized for mobile. The goal of doing multiple applications in multiple browsers is to submit them as close as possible to each other. There is a big risk that after you submit one application, when you switch to the next browser the page may not be there anymore, or perhaps it will refresh and lose all the data you typed.
IINM you have the whole day to mbm
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Lou Bob

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 09:19:35 AM »
not if u want instant approvals
Always use an Amex, you'll thank me one day.

Offline rockstarhockstar

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »
If that's the problem just clear the cache on all browser's before you fill out the apps

Offline David R

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 06:13:09 AM »
If you are just trying to submit the applications on the same day, you don't need multiple browsers; just use one browser and fill the applications out consecutively.
If that's the problem just clear the cache on all browser's before you fill out the apps
That may not be enough to prevent one browser from losing the information you filled out by the time you switch back to it.