Author Topic: USPS Package Question  (Read 2044 times)

Offline TheSlightEdge

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
USPS Package Question
« on: March 06, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »
Scheduled for USPS to pickup a package this past Friday, and got an email on Saturday that it was successfully picked up.
But, tracking number still has not updated once, and this was a 1 day Priority Mail package. Contacted the buyer and he still hasn't received it + I can't even locate the package.
Is the package lost, will it come back to me, etc? The only thing I think it may be is that when I printed the label my machine was low on ink and the label came out a bit faded. Maybe they couldn't scan the label.
Dealing with USPS is the most aggravating thing. What are my options now?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline jes

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: USPS Package Question
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 08:47:51 AM »
Scheduled for USPS to pickup a package this past Friday, and got an email on Saturday that it was successfully picked up.
But, tracking number still has not updated once, and this was a 1 day Priority Mail package. Contacted the buyer and he still hasn't received it + I can't even locate the package.
Is the package lost, will it come back to me, etc? The only thing I think it may be is that when I printed the label my machine was low on ink and the label came out a bit faded. Maybe they couldn't scan the label.
Dealing with USPS is the most aggravating thing. What are my options now?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you're shipping from NYC there is a 50% chance  there will be no tracking update for days or until delivered, just the norm...

Offline Yehuda25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 11:14:54 PM »
If you're shipping from NYC there is a 50% chance  there will be no tracking update for days or until delivered, just the norm...
yup USPS...
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle

Offline 4yourinfo

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: USPS Package Question - Lakewood
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 09:44:48 PM »
Anyone having issues with package pickup in Lakewood my shipments get picked up at my home and they are not getting scanned for close to a week and when they finally get scanned it says package received Lakewood NJ - what is going on they hold on to packages for days before they send them out?? Scan forms help somewhat but many packages still saying awaiting...

Offline aryeh1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 11:32:08 PM »
I gave a priority mail envelope to post office at camden plz, the agent refused to scan it as he said they don't scan it until later,  is this correct? tracking has not been updated,  also cmiiw the cut off time for cadman plz is 8pm.. thanks!

Online myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 03:58:10 AM »
I gave a priority mail envelope to post office at camden plz, the agent refused to scan it as he said they don't scan it until later,  is this correct? tracking has not been updated,  also cmiiw the cut off time for cadman plz is 8pm.. thanks!
Welcome to the USPS.
 Shipped a 3day Priority mail package, placed it in the box in the usps store, and haven't heard back from them only 3 days later when it came time to have it delivered.
 That's one thing with the usps you'll never understand.
I would spend the extra few dollars when shipping with usps and take out insurance if it's something of value.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 08:47:51 AM »
Welcome to the USPS.
 Shipped a 3day Priority mail package, placed it in the box in the usps store, and haven't heard back from them only 3 days later when it came time to have it delivered.
 That's one thing with the usps you'll never understand.
I would spend the extra few dollars when shipping with usps and take out insurance if it's something of value.
I took out insurance and then they tried to cover up one of their own employees having stolen the contents of the package. Thank goodness I have a freind in the Postal Inspection Service who had them investigate and find the guy. They finally paid.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Online yitzgar

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 10:02:53 AM »
I took out insurance and then they tried to cover up one of their own employees having stolen the contents of the package. Thank goodness I have a freind in the Postal Inspection Service who had them investigate and find the guy. They finally paid.
Let me guess....the theif still works there, and he got a promotion.

Offline Moe Ginsburg

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »
Use UPS instead.

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 04:35:49 PM »
Let me guess....the theif still works there, and he got a promotion.
No clue
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.