Topic Wiki

DDMS: http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/108754

Response to naysayers:
Some of you are unbelievable. All the post does is encourage you to be careful with your personal information, to think hard about the type of schemes you are getting yourself into and to excersize caution and discretion with credit/financial decisions. So the only people whose parnassah is getting screwed by this are those that are relying on duping others to some extent.

/Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------

Who will put money for an ad?

Yakov116
Drago - $20
Ad120- $10
cubicles $20
Mendy from Lakewood $20
Travel-ing $20
Yochiek93- get an ad running and I'll give to that
« Last edited by yochiek93 on March 08, 2017, 11:32:24 AM »

Author Topic: PSA - Stay Away From The Card Signup Farms Who Offer $5000 In One Month  (Read 301074 times)

Offline yochiek93

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: PSA - Stay Away From The Card Signup Farms Who Offer $5000 In One Month
« Reply #1540 on: March 12, 2017, 09:33:57 PM »

Yes. Fwiu , farms have learned their lessons from clawbacks (it is their Parnassa) and have resorted to to real spend .

And you know that for a fact because...?+1That would be pretty hard to come by..It sounds like here in the discussion throughout the thread  that this is a very sensitive subject. Even if what you're saying is true, since you were the one posting about its awareness, fingers will always be pointed at your post.
are you drunk? Do you realize you contradict yourself.

Offline emjee

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 13, 2017, 03:51:11 PM »
are you drunk? Do you realize you contradict yourself.
I was tipsy honestly but thats a side point.
I knew exactly what i was responding to. Read again.

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 13, 2017, 03:54:26 PM »
Yes.  My friend cannot get any AmEx cards now.
What did they say when he applied? How many times has he tried?
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline yochiek93

• View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 13, 2017, 05:42:49 PM »
I was tipsy honestly but thats a side point.
I knew exactly what i was responding to. Read again.

Yes. Fwiu , farms have learned their lessons from clawbacks (it is their Parnassa) and have resorted to to real spend .
this
That would be pretty hard to come by..
And this

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1544 on: March 13, 2017, 06:17:30 PM »
And yet the DDF member who didn't​ get paid was all charged via refundables.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: March 13, 2017, 06:42:06 PM »

Offline emjee

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 14, 2017, 04:01:21 AM »
thisAnd this
Same exact thoughts.
First response was to dan asking if there are farms that do 100% legit spend .
To that the answer is that from what I've been told by a farmer that I know of (that doesn't advertise) and claims yes which I have no reason to not believe him , there are .
Second response was to JTZ who asked for a number of a farm that ADVERTISES and does legit spend . To that I responded that I believe THAT would be hard to find.

Like it was stated earlier. There are guys who do it to help out family and friends. I'll ad to that in saying that there are guys who also do it as a side income who may not be doing it for thousands , but are doing it for let's say 100+ people and DONT advertise .

Offline yochiek93

• View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 14, 2017, 09:50:41 PM »
To that the answer is that from what I've been told by a farmer that I know of (that doesn't advertise) and claims yes which I have no reason to not believe him , there are .
Second response was to JTZ who asked for a number of a farm that ADVERTISES and does legit spend . To that I responded that I believe THAT would be hard to find.

Like it was stated earlier. There are guys who do it to help out family and friends. I'll ad to that in saying that there are guys who also do it as a side income who may not be doing it for thousands , but are doing it for let's say 100+ people and DONT advertise .
Your first response made it sound like all farms do legit spending​ now

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #1548 on: March 14, 2017, 10:49:18 PM »
Your first response made it sound like all farms do legit spending​ now
Good thing he clarified that.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #1549 on: March 14, 2017, 10:52:16 PM »

F&F isn't a farm.
The ads are for farms.

Either way, pray tell how anyone is doing legit spend on thousands of cards from hundreds of people? PMs welcome :P
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline David Smith

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 14, 2017, 10:57:56 PM »

Either way, pray tell how anyone is doing legit spend on thousands of cards from hundreds of people? PMs welcome
There are legit businesses that spend millions a month that are willing to spend on other people's cards for the right cut. I'm sure you know that it's not so difficult to spend millions, yet you choose (rightfully) not to blog about it.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:37 PM »
There are legit businesses that spend millions a month that are willing to spend on other people's cards for the right cut. I'm sure you know that it's not so difficult to spend millions, yet you choose (rightfully) not to blog about it.
Feel free show me someone doing that from a farm operation.

Offline Hershelsdeals

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 14, 2017, 11:47:38 PM »
I'm sure you know that it's not so difficult to spend millions.

That's frightening.

Here are some " legitimate " spend that comes to mind.

#1 Having your cards charged to places a biz may not want to leave their fingerprints on.

#2 Spending your cards on risky purchases that spender wouldn't want to risk in their own #SS

#3 Lending businesses large amount of Credit card swipes on your SS#

#4 illegal purchases

What exactly holds back a Con artist from running such a Biz? Who is watching over these farms and vetting which ones spend " legit "?

Hence Dan DDMS post.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:58:53 PM by Hershelsdeals »

Offline Drago

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 15, 2017, 05:52:22 AM »
Who is watching over these farms and vetting which ones spend " legit "?

What has this world come to if we can't trust CC farms to self-regulate??
Save your pessimism for a topic that deserves it.

Offline Hershelsdeals

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 15, 2017, 08:45:51 AM »
What has this world come to if we can't trust CC farms to self-regulate??
Save your pessimism for a topic that deserves it.
This isn't pessimism

Offline Saulius

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 15, 2017, 09:07:50 AM »
And yet the DDF member who didn't get paid was all charged via refundables.

To add to this the farm refused to refund on the basis of an e-mail that was sent to the AA account holder's e-mail address, which the farm created: (Note this e-mail was received a few months later after the ticket was canceled and the AA account was massacred). And again the farm received back a cc refund of over $1,000 in taxes on the canceled AA ticket, and they refuse to even reimburse that to the broker.

"We have reason to believe that the transactions listed below violate one or more of the AAdvantage program conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, prohibition of purchase, sale, or barter of mileage credit and or award tickets. As a result, American Airlines has suspended your AAdvantage membership privileges and use of AA.com® in conjunction with your account – and may terminate your account as a result of our findings. We are in the process of completing the investigation into this matter, and I would like to hear the events as they occurred from your perspective. Please respond to this message by May 12, 2014, with complete and accurate information regarding the activities listed below."

The e-mail from the farm to the broker:

The account was flagged for selling points. I would love to reimburse for that, but I don't and so don't others. Please get your money back from whoever charged you for it based on someone's made up assumptions.

I feel terrible that you are involved in a situation where there was major loss of money. While it's obviously not your responsibility it's very uncomfortable for everyone . That's why I stopped dealing in AA months ago.

As a friend If you feel I mislead you at the time of sale . I didn't. Feel free to call me and discuss it.

PS there is a very different and clear email when an account is closed for refundable spend .

---

When the farm advertised the AA account to sell, his message on the board:
I have a clean 248k with cc
in today's day and age trying your best to ensure the AA account us really clean and no shtick is also very important
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:17:43 AM by Saulius »

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 15, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »
To add to this the farm refused to refund on the basis of an e-mail that was sent to the AA account holder's e-mail address, which the farm created: (Note this e-mail was received a few months later after the ticket was canceled and the AA account was massacred). And again the farm received back a cc refund of over $1,000 in taxes on the canceled AA ticket, and they refuse to even reimburse that to the broker.

"We have reason to believe that the transactions listed below violate one or more of the AAdvantage program conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, prohibition of purchase, sale, or barter of mileage credit and or award tickets. As a result, American Airlines has suspended your AAdvantage membership privileges and use of AA.com® in conjunction with your account – and may terminate your account as a result of our findings. We are in the process of completing the investigation into this matter, and I would like to hear the events as they occurred from your perspective. Please respond to this message by May 12, 2014, with complete and accurate information regarding the activities listed below."

The e-mail from the farm to the broker:

The account was flagged for selling points. I would love to reimburse for that, but I don't and so don't others. Please get your money back from whoever charged you for it based on someone's made up assumptions.

I feel terrible that you are involved in a situation where there was major loss of money. While it's obviously not your responsibility it's very uncomfortable for everyone . That's why I stopped dealing in AA months ago.

As a friend If you feel I mislead you at the time of sale . I didn't. Feel free to call me and discuss it.

PS there is a very different and clear email when an account is closed for refundable spend .

---

When the farm advertised the AA account to sell, his message on the board:
I have a clean 248k with cc
in today's day and age trying your best to ensure the AA account us really clean and no shtick is also very important

While this is certainly an issue and how he went about it may not be the standard, this is not what anyone here is referring to. THis is between the farm and a broker. It is nowhere near the same as mistreating the one whose SS is being used to sign up.

Offline lubaby

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 15, 2017, 10:34:28 AM »
While this is certainly an issue and how he went about it may not be the standard, this is not what anyone here is referring to. THis is between the farm and a broker. It is nowhere near the same as mistreating the one whose SS is being used to sign up.
If the farm is willing to go and mistreat the broker this way, someone that there may be lots of continued business with, imagine how much worse they would be treating a "one time sheep".

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 15, 2017, 10:39:53 AM »
If the farm is willing to go and mistreat the broker this way, someone that there may be lots of continued business with, imagine how much worse they would be treating a "one time sheep".
Maybe, but on the other hand it is always a question how to deal with brokers when accounts get closed for selling points. He may feel the broker is mistreating him and he will be having many points to sell the broker in the future.

Offline chff

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 25
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
« Reply #1559 on: March 15, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »
Ad today