Author Topic: Chase Credit Line Increase  (Read 1134 times)

Offline avadah

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Chase Credit Line Increase
« on: September 19, 2014, 01:58:46 AM »
I just got an email from Chase offering to raise my credit line by $10K. No inquiry and instant decision. I ended up doing it but I'm now wondering if I should have. Maybe I shouldn't have maxed out the credit they want to give me so I have it available for future applications or is it not a problem because now I have the credit and can just shift it over to open a new card? (I just did an AOR so it won't really make a difference for the immediate future.)

Online htg123

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Credit Line Increase
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:20:38 AM »
I just got an email from Chase offering to raise my credit line by $10K. No inquiry and instant decision. I ended up doing it but I'm now wondering if I should have. Maybe I shouldn't have maxed out the credit they want to give me so I have it available for future applications or is it not a problem because now I have the credit and can just shift it over to open a new card? (I just did an AOR so it won't really make a difference for the immediate future.)
Not an issue...if you apply and get declined and the issue is that they Dont wanna give more credit. Just shift

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Credit Line Increase
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 02:25:06 AM »
Not an issue...if you apply and get declined and the issue is that they Dont wanna give more credit. Just shift
I know this is Chase Credit line, but is it the same answer for Amex or Barclay?