Author Topic: Looking to swap Club Carlson hotel bookings  (Read 874 times)

Offline midnightinharlem

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Looking to swap Club Carlson hotel bookings
« on: October 12, 2014, 09:58:08 PM »
Hi,

First of all, mods - please delete if this is against the forum's rules. I asked in the sticky but didn't get a response, and am hoping to have this booked shortly, so posting perhaps prematurely. My apologies if this is against the rules.

I have the US Bank Club Carlson card, and occasionally take advantage of the "last night free" benefit, where if you book a stay with points for one night, the second night is free. I am looking to book 2 rooms for 2 nights in a certain weekend in November 2015 (hotel has availability for 50,000 points). I booked one room (2 nights @ 50,000 points with the second night free) but just learned that the benefit is only available for one room. As a result, I am hoping there is someone here who has 50,000 CC points and would be interested in swapping bookings - you would book a room that I would use, and I could book a room for you for the same number of points. I've already booked one room so only need one more room.

If anyone can help me out, please send me a PM. Thank you.

Offline midnightinharlem

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to swap Club Carlson hotel bookings
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 07:44:27 PM »
Bump. Would also buy a 2-night booking for $125 if anyone can help.

Offline midnightinharlem

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to swap Club Carlson hotel bookings
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 09:37:43 PM »
Bumping one last time before giving up. Hoping to book a room for a November 2015 destination wedding. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.