Author Topic: Robo calls  (Read 785 times)

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Robo calls
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 11:35:36 PM »
That's besides for the major cellphone numbers data sharing business that goes on in the heimishe community. This is getting worse and worse. I always wonder who's the source of this data sharing.

Offline JACKBLUE

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2021, 11:43:42 PM »
That's besides for the major cellphone numbers data sharing business that goes on in the heimishe community. This is getting worse and worse. I always wonder who's the source of this data sharing.
Yea lately all organisations call at night, I had once a Heimish lady calling me in middle of supper and sheís like Hello MR. JackBlue, and I say yes whoís this? So she tells me oh Iím MRS. Whatever from whatever, so I tell her Iím sorry but I donít talk to פרעמדע פרויען..... so she tells me No, Iím calling for this and this organization bla bla bla.... so I tell her Iím sorry Iím eating supper with my wife now itís not a good time now.... so she asks me so when is a good time? I tell her call me when youíre next to your husband....!

Offline whacked1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2021, 11:46:07 PM »
Yea lately all organisations call at night, I had once a Heimish lady calling me in middle of supper and sheís like Hello MR. JackBlue, and I say yes whoís this? So she tells me oh Iím MRS. Whatever from whatever, so I tell her Iím sorry but I donít talk to פרעמדע פרויען..... so she tells me No, Iím calling for this and this organization bla bla bla.... so I tell her Iím sorry Iím eating supper with my wife now itís not a good time now.... so she asks me so when is a good time? I tell her call me when youíre next to your husband....!
thats great.

Offline neveryou

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2021, 11:49:59 PM »
All you need is to donate once and put your phone number in and then it gets sold.....

Offline Saulius

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2021, 12:15:26 PM »
The solution is to keep phone on Do Not Disturb - and make an exception to allow phone calls from phone book contacts only.

Not to mention, I am fast asleep by 8pm, as I start my day at 4am. Anyways, why do we need to supply our phone number to any organization.
Lets put in the local police station of FBI office instead. Let them get the calls.

Offline Saulius

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2021, 12:24:42 PM »
What an אנשיקעניש. I probably blocked already 50+ phone numbers from him on my landline, but he always manages to get through with new numbers. And for cell phones if you block it'll spam your voicemail. He likely makes money from tmimesdiga bubbys who have enough time not to become intimidated.

The phone calls go through Voice Over IP systems, which one can easily setup - and it takes a second to change your caller ID to any number you wish. I once had somebody who never picked up my phone calls (because he owed me money), so I changed my caller id to his home number and called his cell phone number. He answered right away, thinking that it's his wife.

Offline Saulius

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2021, 12:27:38 PM »
How do you call out of that number?

Either setup your phone system with DISA - with a pin -  this application allows you to make calls from outside the PBX as if you are inside it
Or have a SIP client on your mobile phone, or a VoIP phone connected to your phone system - then you can choose any caller id you want.

Offline cubicles

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2021, 05:40:42 PM »
how about I donate a few $ a dispute it?
he needs to stop this!!!