Author Topic: enroll in lifelock and earn 7000 ua miles  (Read 1346 times)

Offline SOS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Avis First, Hertz Five Star, National Executive

Offline Marco Polo

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 104
    • View Profile
Re: enroll in lifelock and earn 7000 ua miles
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 10:40:28 AM »
After the offer from SQ for the same thing, i don't think i can pull trigger on this.
Quaerite et Invenietis.

Offline BarryLincoln

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, National Executive, Hertz Five Star
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 10:41:32 AM »
Protect your identity: Enroll with LifeLock® and earn up to 7,000 United award miles.
http://www.lifelock.com/offers/united61/?promocode=united61&utm_source=united&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=062014stmt&cid=par_United_June2014estatement_-_-_-_-_-_-

UA miles earned over the course of 3 years assuming you are a member in good standing having paid your monthly fees of $26/month...

Not the best deal if I'm reading T&Cs correctly...

Offline chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 10:50:13 AM »
**Must be an active LifeLock member for 31 days to earn miles. United members who enroll in LifeLock Standard™ membership will earn 2,500 award miles for the first year and 1,250 award miles for membership years two and three. United members who enroll in LifeLock Advantage™ membership will earn 3,000 award miles for the first year and 1,250 award miles for membership years two and three. United members who enroll in LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ membership will earn 4,000 award miles for the first year and 1,500 award miles for membership years two and three. United members who enroll in LifeLock Junior™, must enroll with an adult LifeLock membership and will earn an additional 1,300 award miles for the first year of LifeLock Junior™ enrollment and 600 award miles for membership years two and three. Additional bonus award miles for years two and three will be posted to the member’s account at the beginning of each of the respective membership years.

Not a good offer in the end.. SQ was WAY BETTER
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.