Author Topic: Free Verizon Unlimited Data Plans  (Read 16891 times)

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
Free Verizon Unlimited Data Plans
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
So I have some unlimited data plans. I sell a bunch of them on eBay, but I have more then I can handle right now. So if you're interested in unlimited data on the Verizon network just let me know. Just to clarify, I'm giving the unlimited data "feature" away for free. You have to pay Verizon their monthly fees.

Offline bznt

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Free Verizon Unlimited Data Plans
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »
How does it work ? How much does have to pay Verizon ?

Offline whacked1

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 03:25:40 PM »
How does it work ? How much does have to pay Verizon ?
+1 I'm interested, I'm just not getting how this works? Can you explain it a little better? TIA

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 03:32:20 PM »
To save time, I'm just going to copy paste my ad I use. It should answer most questions. Feel free to ask any others you have.

Again, it says sale etc but I'm giving them away free here. The reason being I used a few threads here a lot recently when Google searches brought me here. I'm a normal member at SDs and I like the community here so figured I'd pay it forward some.

Again anyone with questions go ahead.

For sale is my unlimited data 4G LTE smartphone plan from Verizon Wireless.You can change the voice and texting options later if you wish, but you MUST stay on the older Nationwide plans. If you move to the new Shared plans or use the device upgrade on the account, you will lose the unlimited data.
This plan is under contract, this means no throttled data!

The process of transferring the account is known as an Assumption of Liability (hereby referred to as AOL). This includes, but is not limited to, the following conditions:

You must provide me with the full legal name of the person that will assume the account, a valid contact phone number, and whether you have an existing Verizon account or you will be opening a new one. I will provide this information to Verizon, and begin the process the following business day after receiving payment.
Seller will initiate an AOL of the line with Verizon Wireless to the buyer. This means that you (the buyer) agree with Verizon that you will be taking over my contract, and that I (the seller) will be giving ownership of my unlimited data line to you.

You will have to pass Verizon’s credit check, and be eligible to become a customer with them, if you are not one already. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

I will inform you once when I initiate the AOL process with Verizon. At that point, you will need to contact their AOL department at (888) 832-4540. They will walk you through finishing the transfer process.
PLEASE NOTE – THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT:

To keep the Verizon unlimited data plan, you cannot switch to one of the new Shared data plans. The unlimited data will remain intact as long as you keep a smartphone associated with the line. You must never put a basic phone on the line, and you must NOT upgrade your phone directly with Verizon or a third party retailer at a subsidized/discounted price. To change phones in the future, you'll need to purchase them at full retail price either directly from Verizon or a third party retailer. You may also purchase a used smartphone. Again, if you attempt to upgrade your smartphone at a discount or subsidized price, you will lose the unlimited data plan.

Verizon Wireless is one of the few carriers that still allow transfers of unlimited data through the AOL process. However, the buyer assumes all responsibility for making sure Verizon Wireless upholds the unlimited data package on the transfer.

You do not need to be a current customer with Verizon Wireless to complete this transfer. However, if the line you’re taking over is being added to an existing Verizon Wireless account, your account must be current and in good standing.

Your service assumption will be subject to a credit check. A security deposit may also be required. Verizon Wireless may also subject you to a $35 activation charge on your first bill and up to a one year contract

Offline Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 03:34:27 PM »
So I have some unlimited data plans. I sell a bunch of them on eBay, but I have more then I can handle right now. So if you're interested in unlimited data on the Verizon network just let me know. Just to clarify, I'm giving the unlimited data "feature" away for free. You have to pay Verizon their monthly fees.
Nice first post  ;)
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 03:40:26 PM »
Lol I try. Like I said in my second ever post, I picked here because of a few threads I kept coming back to for information.

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 03:42:35 PM »
Just to clarify, these lines are under two year contract.

This is a good and bad thing.

Yes you are under contract for two years, meaning to leave the contract you owe a fee.

The good, Verizon can't change that contract without letting you leave the contract. This gives a financial incentive for them not to screw with you. This means you are theoretically protected from throttling (something they recently threatened on unlimited data plans not on contract). Along with simply removing your unlimited data. Those not on contract have no recourse. Those on contract can void their contract, again giving Verizon a reason to not mess with that group.

Offline yoshyosh

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 147
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 03:58:13 PM »
How much does this add to pay Verizon ? Should we pm you

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »
How much does this add to pay Verizon ? Should we pm you

It'd be best to ask questions in the thread. I get a lot of repeat questions on my sales listings, so assume I'll get the same here. Let's save PMs for when you're sure you want one.

Here is a link to the plan you would be getting.
http://www.wirelesstoyz.com/rateplandetails/verizon/nationwide-plans.html

This is the old Nationwide plan that is no longer available. On top of the prices shown you add $29.99 for unlimited data.

Offline braves18

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 11:43:43 PM »
Would I be able to keep my same # I have Verizon

Offline braves18

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 11:43:55 PM »
How much are you charginf

Offline avrumy22

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 11:56:16 PM »
You do not need to be a current customer with Verizon Wireless to complete this transfer. However, if the line you’re taking over is being added to an existing Verizon Wireless account, your account must be current and in good standing.

If i already have a contract with verizon now, can this be added to my current plan?

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 07:58:51 AM »
Would I be able to keep my same # I have Verizon

Yes Verizon usually lets folks do this.

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 07:59:20 AM »

If i already have a contract with verizon now, can this be added to my current plan?

Depending on your current plan. If you are on one of the shared plans where you share data with a group, you can not.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »
Depending on your current plan. If you are on one of the shared plans where you share data with a group, you can not.
I don't understand. How many can you handle? At the moment is seems you are just selling 1 or 2 of them? http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/usr/jmcdougal02?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline rots5

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
    • Custom Cakes for Every Occassion
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 09:56:56 AM »
How much is the final bill at the end of the month (after all said and done)? and can i add other people to the account or this is just a one person per account?
If you have any questions please search and then ask. PM me for detailed help.

Offline ckmk47

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 10:14:40 AM »
How much is the final bill at the end of the month (after all said and done)? and can i add other people to the account or this is just a one person per account?
+1
The link you gave to Verizon's Nationwide plans includes Family Share Plans.
Would I be able to have a 5 line plan: 1400 min talk and text for $119.99 for the first 2 lines with 3 additional members at $9.99 each?
If so, does the $29.99 additional for data cover all of us? or each needs to pay this?
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 10:15:56 AM »

Final bill totally depends on what options you go with. The link I posted earlier breaks down the options you have as far as minutes and text features. The data portion of the bill is $30 per phone line for unlimited. You can add a second line if you go with the family plan, the family plan pricing on the link already includes two lines. It will then be that price plus your price for data (if both are smart phones). I can transfer you two lines if you wanted unlimited on both of them.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 10:17:12 AM »
I'm also interested to know.

If I'm reading correctly, if I wanted 450 mins talk & text on a single line $60/mo (talk and text) + $30/mo (for unlimited data) for a total of $90/mo?

What if wanted two phones, that would cost $180/mo?

ETA: If I understand your post above, if I wanted two phones, I'd get, say, 700 minutes for $100/mo (talk & text) + $30/mo (unlimited data) + whatever data the second phone wanted, right? So $130 + whatever per month?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline jdougal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
    • Webdesign
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
+1
The link you gave to Verizon's Nationwide plans includes Family Share Plans.
Would I be able to have a 5 line plan: 1400 min talk and text for $119.99 for the first 2 lines with 3 additional members at $9.99 each?
If so, does the $29.99 additional for data cover all of us? or each needs to pay this?

Yes you can do that. I personally have the 700 min plan and then another "dumb" line that I just pay $10 for.

The data is per phone. If I transfer you an unlimited line it is $30 for unlimited data. If you then go and add lines, it would be $30 for 2GB of data and then you can go up from there. For 5 lines you're talking $150 in data charges plus the other fees