Author Topic: Manufactured Spend (online)  (Read 2474 times)

Offline benjie1305

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Manufactured Spend (online)
« on: December 11, 2014, 12:50:39 PM »
I was looking not for a specific way of manufactured spending but rather for the topic as a whole but couldnt really find a thread on it. If there is one, pls direct me there as I dont want to open a thread for no reason.

I was looking at the diff options via BB, Redcard, GCs. For someone like me without a car (crazy, I know) getting to a Walmart or Target is difficult and even though I do have a staples close by (easy to buy GCs) I have yet to figure out a good (and profitable) way to cash out on them online in some way.

I know that maybe designating a day a week to make field trips to the stores is an option but I just wanted to see if there were known, low to no fee ways of cashing out online only as that would certainly make it way easier or min. spend and other benefits.

If anyone can share good insights and ways for manufactured spend feel free to do so here or PM me. Would be greatly appreciated!
Work hard, Play harder!

Offline ShlockDoc

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
Re: Manufactured Spend (online)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 12:53:39 PM »
I was looking not for a specific way of manufactured spending but rather for the topic as a whole but couldnt really find a thread on it. If there is one, pls direct me there as I dont want to open a thread for no reason.

I was looking at the diff options via BB, Redcard, GCs. For someone like me without a car (crazy, I know) getting to a Walmart or Target is difficult and even though I do have a staples close by (easy to buy GCs) I have yet to figure out a good (and profitable) way to cash out on them online in some way.

I know that maybe designating a day a week to make field trips to the stores is an option but I just wanted to see if there were known, low to no fee ways of cashing out online only as that would certainly make it way easier or min. spend and other benefits.

If anyone can share good insights and ways for manufactured spend feel free to do so here or PM me. Would be greatly appreciated!

I just wanted to give you props for clearly doing quite a bit of research before posting.  You're already ahead of the game...

Online chucksterace

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »

Seems like you are working hard on this. If you find a way please do share it so we can all take advantage of it.

Greatly appreciated.

if someone know thy wont post it here DDF is too powerful any MS that was too easy to master and had low fees was killed within hours/days from posting

Come-on.. Let us have some fun.

You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Offline mawmaw

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 01:38:39 PM »
agree we didn't have that in a long time ;D deleted