Author Topic: NOW IN ISRAEL- MAKE $10,000  (Read 21946 times)

Offline yare

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: NOW IN ISRAEL- MAKE $10,000
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2015, 03:26:16 AM »
As someone who has been involved in this far longer than you (apparently), I'm afraid I'm gonna have to call BS on that one. Sorry...

as someone who has been involved in this far longer than you, i'm afraid you're wrong. the bloggers killed amex matching (and message service and churning,) including our neighborhood friendly ddms. most killed deals over the years are a result of the bloggers. but then again, most of the people whining over the killed deals only found out about them in the first place on the blogs.

most of the people crying about this guy signing people up for cards, are just petty and upset that someones making money in the game in a way that they're unable to. if they're really only worried that it might make it harder for them to get the bonus in the future, then they should be bashing the blogs and ddf in the same way; they all kill deals.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:29:52 AM by yare »

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2015, 03:57:33 AM »

as someone who has been involved in this far longer than you
My daddy is a fire truck

Offline yitrap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2015, 04:16:14 AM »
As someone who hasn't been involved nearly as long as either of you I've learned that there's always another one around the corner, yes some were way easier then others and it's frustrating to need to work to find the next one but there always is a next one...

Personally I just feel bad for the family that is desperate enough to give their social without realizing the damage it can cause them in the future, would I like to be making the same amount of easy cash that these people signing them up are making? Sure, but not with the consequences of their actions.

Offline yare

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2015, 07:33:35 AM »
Personally I just feel bad for the family that is desperate enough to give their social without realizing the damage it can cause them in the future, would I like to be making the same amount of easy cash that these people signing them up are making? Sure, but not with the consequences of their actions.
obviously anything can happen, but, realistically, the consequences are minimal. a financial review and possible shut down from amex. nu nu. i haven't heard of anybody thats faced worse from this, have you?

Offline yitrap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2015, 07:37:42 AM »

obviously anything can happen, but, realistically, the consequences are minimal. a financial review and possible shut down from amex. nu nu. i haven't heard of anybody thats faced worse from this, have you?
Weren't there stories of people of some accounts that the tickets weren't refunded? Left on the line for a couple thousand dollars...

Offline yare

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2015, 08:13:09 AM »
Weren't there stories of people of some accounts that the tickets weren't refunded? Left on the line for a couple thousand dollars...
if they had really done that they'd be long out of business. people like spreading stories.

Offline Aj3042

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Presidential Limo Gold, Secret Service Detail Platinum, Air Force One Diamond, White House Free Days, Red Telephone Priority Service.
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2015, 09:17:49 AM »
Ok whatever I'm not trying to start a fight here. I'm just saying you never know what kills what. End of story.

My daddy is a fire truck

LOL you summed it up though this yare seems to be from pretty far back.

Offline Yehuda25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2015, 09:48:03 AM »
if they had really done that they'd be long out of business. people like spreading stories.
-1 happened to someone I know well
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle

Offline Yehuda25

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2015, 09:48:13 AM »
Yes
“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”

― Aristotle