DansDeals Forum > General Discussion

Obamacare Master thread

<< < (2/157) > >>

3yummyboys:
I don't know about anyone else but I am having a hard time navigating the whole system, it's such a mess. I wish there was someone who could help walk us through the options and available resources?

noturbizniss:

--- Quote from: 3yummyboys on December 10, 2014, 01:43:46 PM ---I don't know about anyone else but I am having a hard time navigating the whole system, it's such a mess. I wish there was someone who could help walk us through the options and available resources?

--- End quote ---
Haha that was a flop last year. Won't be better this year.

elit:

--- Quote from: 3yummyboys on December 10, 2014, 01:43:46 PM ---I don't know about anyone else but I am having a hard time navigating the whole system, it's such a mess. I wish there was someone who could help walk us through the options and available resources?

--- End quote ---
What state are you in?

3yummyboys:
NY I spoke to someone at Achiezer in the five towns who helps people with the "affordable" health care options

coralsnake:

--- Quote from: 3yummyboys on December 11, 2014, 10:14:36 PM ---NY I spoke to someone at Achiezer in the five towns who helps people with the "affordable" health care options

--- End quote ---
Sruli?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version