Topic Wiki

DOES NOT WORK, NEVER WORKED

Enter promo code NEWAMERICAN9

Booking Dates: 12/14- 1/14

Author Topic: (FAKE) HOT!! Fly Roundtrip from NY to LA for only $99; Deal Goes Live 2pm Sunday  (Read 31097 times)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Why is @bluewaves not banned?

Why should he be?

Unless it can be proven s/he was acting nefariously, we want to be encouraging these types of posts, not condemning them.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline ah

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Am i the only one who thinks he posted the USair thing because he had an affiliate/referral link and wanted to make money/points? he created the account just to post that and the word referral was in there in the address mumble jumble. I suspected then that it was possibly another blogger...just my reasoning could be wrong
he also was quick to say where's my HT so he knows what's up around here...

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Why is @bluewaves not banned?
No need.  He would change his name anyway unless his info becomes updated and he really has guts.

Offline srap

• View Profile
Why should he be?

Unless it can be proven s/he was acting nefariously, we want to be encouraging these types of posts, not condemning them.
??!  I think our DDFers have a funny way of expressing that encouragement.  They  lose.  We all lose.

Offline Centro

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 33
    • View Profile
Had we been able to send actual things by PM I'd send OP lots of cups....

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
??!  I think our DDFers have a funny way of expressing that encouragement.  They  lose.  We all lose.

I think you have a funny way of interpreting things.

We want = we should

We want  ≠ we have been
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
Had we been able to send actual things by PM I'd send OP lots of cups....
:))

Offline srap

• View Profile
I think you have a funny way of interpreting things.

We want = we should

We want  ≠ we have been
Whatever.  I think we are basically agreeing.

Offline etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline bluewaves

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I have a source inside American Airlines that tipped me off on the $99 fare to LAX, by now we all know it wasn't accurate. So what happened? Allow me to explain. My source got his hands on an email that indicated the above flight deal with the details i posted,  my source is absolutely reliable and he's proven it to me over the years. The 50k US Airways Card offer came from him. I knew all along that it was possible the email was simply a rough draft and never finalized or that AA might decide to pull it last minute, but either way i decided to post it for the benefit of the forum. You should know the power of this forum as my source told me that traffic at aa.com spiked unusually at 2pm Sunday drawing the attention of the higherups at AA.

My sincere apologies though, to all those left disappointed and to those who have to now explain to their wife why they're no longer getting an LA vacation.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:31:40 AM by bluewaves »

Offline Centro

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 33
    • View Profile
Get us a glitch and we'll surely forgive you...

Offline Yehoshua

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I have a source inside American Airlines that tipped me off on the $99 fare to LAX, by now we all know it wasn't accurate. So what happened? Allow me to explain...
Thanks for the explanation. Maybe in the future you can indicate how certain you/your source are/is?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
I have a source inside American Airlines that tipped me off on the $99 fare to LAX, by now we all know it wasn't accurate. So what happened? Allow me to explain. My source got his hands on an email that indicated the above flight deal with the details i posted,  my source is absolutely reliable and he's proven it to me over the years. The 50k US Airways Card offer came from him. I knew all along that it was possible the email was simply a rough draft and never finalized or that AA might decide to pull it last minute, but either way i decided to post it for the benefit of the forum. You should know the power of this forum as my source told me that traffic at aa.com spiked unusually at 2pm Sunday drawing the attention of the higherups at AA.

My sincere apologies though, to all those left disappointed and to those who have to now explain to their wife why they're no longer getting an LA vacation.

Thanks for explaining. Do drop us similar lines in the future, even if it turns out to be wide of the mark.

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile

So please, next time, let us know this part. Thanks.
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline BBPAPA

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Thank you for giving us the courtesy of your response.

I hope there will be future opportunities for you to share info with the forum..............hopefully, next time with a better outcome.   :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:41:14 AM by BBPAPA »

Offline username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
No problem. If we want confirmed deals, we'll stick to Dan's Deals. Many of us are here on the forums for unconfirmed deals...like cups.
^^^