Author Topic: Lowest Price EVER!! SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, White  (Read 6820 times)

Offline beeweegee

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Thanks all.

If you guys are getting that many bottles from one canister, I only need one.

I guess I'll either shlep to BBB to save 33% or just pony up the additional $5. I'd be saving more than that anyway by not having to buy soda (which is bad for you, and the primary reason I'm gonna give this a shot).
+1

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
I just got a 130L cannister from Staples today for $30. Should have brought a $5 off $25 coupon with me, but I was expecting to just buy a 60L for $15 until the clerk told me they were out of 60L ones. So, ya if you got a 130L for $25 that would also be pretty sick.

Offline sruly

• View Profile
Thanks all.

If you guys are getting that many bottles from one canister, I only need one.
the reason to buy a second one is you never know how much is left and don't want to run out in middle of shabbos or a 3 day yomtov and/or it might be a week until you can shlep out to BBB.

Offline chaimmayer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
$15 to exchange ($10 at BBB)
$30 to buy a new canister so of you plan on buying a second one you are better off buying to machines so you get a extra bottle as well.
+1
I have been wanting to have a backup co2 in the house.  This is the same price as it would cost (unless you use a coupon to save $5) plus you get a free machine.
Wow

Offline VacationLover

• View Profile
Not at all.

I get more than 100 bottles from the 60ml which costs $10 with a $5 off $15 BBB coupon.  And you can get BBB GCs at a discount from CC or from Staples.
Oh, i guess you don't like them Fizzy... mine lasts for under 30 bottles... how do i get the $5 coupon?

Offline snapit

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Any way to get a pm from the price?

ETA just checked DDMS, I'll call amazon for a refund of the difference, thanks
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:51:10 PM by snapit »

Offline wayfe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Strange that they don't have the regular 2 day Prime Shipping- what's up with that?
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned."
— Richard Feynman

Offline VacationLover

• View Profile
Strange that they don't have the regular 2 day Prime Shipping- what's up with that?
I called Amazon they told me to buy from different seller who was eligible for 2 day, (color black) and they refunded me the difference 

Offline wayfe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
I called Amazon they told me to buy from different seller who was eligible for 2 day, (color black) and they refunded me the difference

thanks will try
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned."
— Richard Feynman

Offline Yikes2179

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Any way to get a pm from the price?

ETA just checked DDMS, I'll call amazon for a refund of the difference, thanks
I just finished chatting with Amazon - bought it 6 days ago for 37.95 - gave me back the difference with no problems

Offline smurf

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
These probably have to ship straight from the vendor. Not everyone has a shipping account that's allowed to ship co2 cartridges. When I ordered one online there was a special shipping sticker on it.
I don't find the refills cost prohibitive at all. Great refill options are BBB Staples and Kohls

Offline DMYD

• View Profile
Just got one. Before I paid they asked if I want redeem with 2,999 UR, Thats great .01 per point :P

Offline snapit

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
I just finished chatting with Amazon - bought it 6 days ago for 37.95 - gave me back the difference with no problems
Same result on 2nd try (always huca)

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
Really strange. The rebate form that came in my package is different than the one Dan linked to. Mine says:
Send completed original rebate form, copy of SodaStream Maker Sales Receipt, bar code from Home Soda Maker package and original register receipt for the 60L CO2 Exchange Carbonator purchase to...
This one says:
Requirements:
  • Completed original rebate form
  • Copy of SodaStream Soda Maker Sales Receipt
  • Original receipt for the 60L CO2 Exchange Carbonator purchase
  • Submission postmarked within 60 days of date on 60L CO2 Exchange Carbonator purchase exchange receipt
  • Send to...
Anyone actually send in one of these (after buying the $30 Amazon deal in the frustration-free packaging) and get the rebate already?

Offline noturbizniss

• View Profile
Link on DDMS says they give you 14.99 back. Does this mean they do not reimburse tax?  If so ill make the longer trip to BBB to use the $5 coupon and not lose the tax. Anyone with experience? Also...anyone with info on  the below? I plan on sending the rebate DDMS linked.
Really strange. The rebate form that came in my package is different than the one Dan linked to. Mine says:This one says:Anyone actually send in one of these (after buying the $30 Amazon deal in the frustration-free packaging) and get the rebate already?
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline skyguy918

• View Profile
Link on DDMS says they give you 14.99 back. Does this mean they do not reimburse tax?  If so ill make the longer trip to BBB to use the $5 coupon and not lose the tax. Anyone with experience? Also...anyone with info on  the below? I plan on sending the rebate DDMS linked.
Funny you should ask that. I had told my wife not to use the $5 coupon because I figured we'd get reimbursed either way, didn't think about tax. She forgot and used it anyway, but in retrospect I should have told her to use a 20% coupon.

We just did the exchange yesterday so I'm going to try to send out the rebate form today, but that won't be of much help to you because the total on our receipt is less than $14.99.

Offline euphor

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I went to bbb with coupon but they wouldn't exchange the small cartridge that comes with unit said they dont sell that size (obviously) and lines were insane last week so didnt bother with it just got it at staples and paid the tax...also no upc on amazons packaging and they didn't even send a packing slip so I printed the invoice from my acct and hope that's good enuf,  going to have to use form from dan cuz don't have original upc...would love to know if worked for others

Offline beeweegee

• View Profile
I went to bbb with coupon but they wouldn't exchange the small cartridge that comes with unit said they dont sell that size (obviously) and lines were insane last week so didnt bother with it just got it at staples and paid the tax...also no upc on amazons packaging and they didn't even send a packing slip so I printed the invoice from my acct and hope that's good enuf,  going to have to use form from dan cuz don't have original upc...would love to know if worked for others
BBB took mine and exchanged it without a problem. It says on the cartridge itself that it is exchangeable for the full sized one.

Offline benjie1305

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
BBB took mine and exchanged it without a problem. It says on the cartridge itself that it is exchangeable for the full sized one.

So u exchanged the small one for a big one, got a receipt and then mailed in the rebate form with that receipt to get the 14.99 back?
Work hard, Play harder!